News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 07, 2008, 09:39:58 PM
Annnnnddddd I told you so.

Oh well, another member gone and if he was able to protect someone from death then that just makes the game even more interesting now that he is dead.

Macawmoses

sonicdude164

Quote from: mackormoses on September 07, 2008, 09:49:18 PM
Doesn't mean LS was guilty.
I'm just saying that gonzo was innocent, which no one seemed to believe.

Good night.

It seems like we always kill an innocent person except for when we kill a guilty one.
...̅̅̅

Doodle

Well that ability could have been useful. But not for him. :P
YEAH

Silverhawk79

Damnit, I already knew Gonzo was innocent, so I was voting LS. :(

SkyMyl

*Glares at Mack*

Crap, already we've lost an Innocent. >_>

Java

Well this sucks.

We're already off to a rocky start.

Ridley

Like he would have used that ability anyway, but still he was innocent.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

The citizens formed their first-ever jury and deliberated on who was more suspicious of the two on trial. Sonic was quick to vote on Lightning, and Mack showed disappointment in his supposed friends. He declared, "Lightning is invaluable, get rid of Gonzalez."  Sonic disagreed, "What makes him so invaluable?!"

Lightning took the stand. He defended himself saying, "As Mack said, I'm invaluable, as is he. Get rid of me and this city will be finished. I'm familiar with the ins and outs of this city. I might have important information. I sincerely hope you make the right choice. Also note that Sonic was very fast to put me on the chopping block. Maybe he's defending Gonzalez for a specific reason?" The jury took every word into consideration.

Gonzalez swore in and gave his defense, although it was brief. "So what if Lightning is 'invaluable'? We have Mack, isn't that enough? Follow the crowd and you're a conformist."

The jury began to vote, and there were only a few objections between the members. They came to a verdict. A member of the jury stood up and said, "With a vote of # to #, Gonzalez received the majority."

Rob slammed down his gavel. "So be it. Guards." The guards put Gonzalez in handcuffs and brought him straight to the chair, which was conveniently placed in a room adjacent to the courtroom. They offered him his final meal, but he declined. "Just get it done with." One of the guards took all items on his person, and the other guard sat him down, wetting his head. A guard rifled through Gonzalez's property, and found something that caught him surprise. The guard ran back to the room and shouted, "WAIT!!", but was too late. The other guard pulled down the lever and Gonzalez screamed. Gonzalez was fried. The panicked guard punched the wall. "Look at what I found on him." He showed him a bodyguard badge. "He was innocent. Why didn't we catch this before?"

- `Matt` - Gonzalez
- Silverhawk79 - Lightning - Random
- RedSox - Gonzalez
- Zovistograt - Gonzalez - Random
- Ridley - Gonzalez
- MasterYoungLink - Gonzalez
- LiveOnTheEdge - Lightning - Random
- sonicdude164 - Lightning
- Java_Java - Gonzalez
- Hector_the_Axe - Gonzalez
- DOODLEboy99 - Gonzalez - Random
- mackormoses - Gonzalez
- Daft Pink - Gonzalez
- Ares300 - Gonzalez

Result:
Gonzalez: 11
Lightning: 3

SkyMyl

We need another Afterlife.

And again,
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 08, 2008, 07:58:38 AM
*Glares at Mack*

Macawmoses

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 08, 2008, 01:32:17 PM
We need another Afterlife.

And again,
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 08, 2008, 07:58:38 AM
*Glares at Mack*

And killing off the innocent LS would be my doing as well? Perhaps if the initial plan of having both Gonz and Ares would have had different results, it isn't my doing that a mutiny was set afoot.

HTA!

Mutiny?
Heh...

So is this all we do for today?
Or do we still converse via PM's or something?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on September 08, 2008, 03:12:53 PM
Mutiny?
Heh...

So is this all we do for today?
Or do we still converse via PM's or something?
We are sleeping right now...really. The mafia and cops choose their victims while we rest, though.....so, it's kind of a waiting game.

Matt

I don't see how losing one innocent is all that important as of now, especially one with his ability. Either way, the more people gone, the better. Time is dwindling down so pick the people you want to put up for trial or to be killed wisely.