News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Rob woke up and headed to the courtroom, expecting some votes in his mailbox. He arrived at his office and opened his box, and a part of him died inside. "..." He was speechless. Only two people voted. He exited his office, furious, and entered the courtroom. Matt rushed in late with his vote, but the Judge pushed right past him. The room was full, everyone was expecting to take part of the jury. He slammed his gavel down. "Everyone SIT DOWN. Lightning, Hector, front and center." Lightning and Hector stood up and moved in front of the Judge. "Your honor?" they said simultaneously. "You two are the only ones who bothered to vote. Two of twelve voters. I'm disregarding your votes and giving you two a once in a lifetime opportunity." Those in the audience began to whisper amongst themselves in confusion. "Lightning, Hector, I want you to to step into the deliberation room. I want you two to come to an agreement. Everyone in this room is on trial but you. Once you come to an agreement, tell me." The two nodded, though nervously. They knew someones life was in their hands, that they were cooperatively playing God. They headed to the deliberation room silently.

Only Hector and Lightning bothered to vote. I will not reveal the votes, and everyone else is on trial.

Hector, Lightning, you two are to PM me your votes. I will only close this if they are unanimous, so please discuss between yourselves who to electrocute. If 9PM EST tomorrow comes by and I don't have a decision, no one dies.

Red

I'm not on trial though, right? Because the Priest can't vote during the morning phase, so I'm not responsible to vote.... right?

Matt

Interesting... I myself shouldn't have fallen asleep which made my vote 15 minutes late. I am a bit nervous, but at the same time I don't find this little twist something to completely worry about.

Doodle

Quote from: Phaze on September 12, 2008, 01:20:25 PM
I can't believe I missed this game... It looks fun D:  Stupid computer >_>

Oh well, you all would probably kill me for being head vampire in the last one =(

Hey, I'm not dead yet. :P

And crap, I forgot to vote...
YEAH

Silverhawk79

Damnit, I was busy with my programming homework. :(

sonicdude164

Silverhawk79

Ridley

I didn't vote because... I guess I just didn't.  :-X
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 12, 2008, 07:18:09 PM
Am I eligible for death here? :x

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 12, 2008, 06:26:57 PMHector, Lightning, you two are to PM me your votes. I will only close this if they are unanimous, so please discuss between yourselves who to electrocute. If 9PM EST tomorrow comes by and I don't have a decision, no one dies.
Yes. You're a only bullet proof, not immune to being electrocuted. I'd suggest rereading what Rob said again... instead asking such dumb questions.

Java

Wait, the votes were due today?
In my opinion, I thought that was too short of a time.

I didn't even realize they were due today.
I also took a nap from 6:30 - 9:00, so I wouldn't have gotten in my vote anyway.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: `Matt` on September 12, 2008, 08:14:07 PM

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 12, 2008, 06:26:57 PMHector, Lightning, you two are to PM me your votes. I will only close this if they are unanimous, so please discuss between yourselves who to electrocute. If 9PM EST tomorrow comes by and I don't have a decision, no one dies.
Yes. You're a only bullet proof, not immune to being electrocuted. I'd suggest rereading what Rob said again... instead asking such dumb questions.

I'd like to RAGE, but I'd just be feeding the troll.

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 12, 2008, 08:42:16 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 12, 2008, 08:14:07 PM

I'd like to RAGE

I dare you to. Though you might not like what I will do afterwards...

Java

Macawmoses

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...