News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 08:32:18 PM
Quote from: Ridley on September 13, 2008, 08:23:27 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 08:13:52 PM
Quote from: Ridley on September 13, 2008, 08:00:37 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 13, 2008, 07:26:44 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 13, 2008, 07:23:43 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 13, 2008, 07:20:18 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 13, 2008, 07:17:48 PM
Quote from: Ridley on September 13, 2008, 06:57:03 PM
Yes, I am safe!!!
You're a little too happy.
Suspiciously happy. >=(
How do you like dem apples b****! Anyways, but yeah that was suspiciously happy.
The only reason you're so suspiciously happy is because we don't have a detective anymore.

The plan is in motion, there is no turning back!  :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzHYgYniGYs

What the heck does that video have to do with anything?  D=

Well now he doesn't have to die but the plan is already in motion so he will die :D JK I just wanted an excuse to post that.

Well it was at least slightly humorous.

http://www.derrickcomedy.com/2007/10/23/the-godfather/ The god father can get you anything. :D

That was the last one I had that was related to the game.

And we can't forget about our cop friends so here is something for them as well. http://www.derrickcomedy.com/2007/08/21/rookie/
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

Lightning and Hector left the deliberation room scratching their heads. Judge Riddler looked at them. "Well?" Lightning and Hector spoke in unison. "Your honor, we couldn't come to an agreement."  The judge lowered his head and shook it. He stood up and walked away, but not before pounding down his gavel and shouting "Get out of my court, everyone." The door slammed behind him, and the members of the courtroom stood up and left. There was quite chatter amongst them. Matt was speechless. Ridley danced around, "Yes! I'm safe!!" Mack glared at Ridley, thinking he was just a little too giddy. The group separated and headed to their homes.

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 14, 2008, 05:05:19 PM
Lightning and Hector left the deliberation room scratching their heads. Judge Riddler looked at them. "Well?" Lightning and Hector spoke in unison. "Your honor, we couldn't come to an agreement."  The judge lowered his head and shook it. He stood up and walked away, but not before pounding down his gavel and shouting "Get out of my court, everyone." The door slammed behind him, and the members of the courtroom stood up and left. There was quite chatter amongst them. Matt was speechless. Ridley danced around, "Yes! I'm safe!!" Mack glared at Ridley, thinking he was just a little too giddy. The group separated and headed to their homes.

So now I am the giddy dancing weirdo?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

Silver was sitting in home looking at all the armor he had. He was quite proud of his collection. He had armor from all different centuries; including Full Plate suits and Kevlar. His self-admiration was interrupted by sirens outside his apartment. He looked out the window, and a Police Officer with a megaphone shouted "Come out with your hands up!" Silver was confused, and walked outside. He was ready to discuss the potential issues with the police. As he stepped outside, he was abruptly tackled to the ground and beaten with a Night Stick. Silver cried, "What's going on?"  The police officer attacking him flipped him over and handcuffed his hands behind his back. "We have reports and evidence that the armor you own is all stolen." "What?! No! It was given to me as a gift!" The police officer ripped Silver's shirt open to reveal the armor he was currently wearing. "Property of NWPD. That's what I thought."  Silver was shoved into the squad car and driven downtown.

After a long night of work, Daft was heading home. His stereo was playing some Electronica beats, and he was bobbing his head. He drove into the parking complex next to his apartment building, stepped out of his car, and set his alarm. Daft started to head to the exit when he tripped. He got back up and brushed himself off, and looked back to see what had made him stumble. There was nothing there. He turned back around and was face to face with a man. Daft slowly reached toward his belt for his gun, but it wasn't there. The man raised his hand and spun a gun around like a baton. He said, "You all sicken me. We run this town. You're worthless." Without a moment of hesitation, the man fired the gun into Daft's head. Daft fell to the ground, dead.

Morning came and the citizens grabbed a hold of the newspaper. "Man Who Survived Mafia Arrested for Theft." On a second newspaper, the headline was "Police Officer Shot and Killed. Mafia Suspected." The people knew they had to do something, and not slack off like the day before. As they headed to the courthouse, a boy with a newspaper in his hand was waving his arms around, shouting, "EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! Copycat likes the Mafia's Style! Mafia inducts new member!!" A chill ran through everyone's spines.

Silverhawk was arrested.
Daft Pink was killed by the Mafia and was revealed to be a Cop.
A Copycat decided to join the Mafia permanently.

Morning Three begins now. You have until 10PM EST tomorrow (I'm raising it an hour to compensate for my late story.) Get your votes in VIA PM. Don't slack off.

Silverhawk79

Matt

Interesting. Waste of a turn for the cops, and a odd choice to kill from the mafia, but it turned out to be a good one I guess.

Java

This was definitely an interesting Night phase.

Mafia gained a member and Cops lost a member.

HTA!

Whoa, didn't even know Daft was in the game... weird choice. D:
Silver getting arrested?
Odd move, at least I'm in for another round.

Ares300

If the mafia gained a new memeber, then that means Zovi's execution was pointless.... :(

Silverhawk79

POLICE BRUTALITY
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
But yeah, I knew I was going to be arrested pretty soon.

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 14, 2008, 08:21:31 PM
POLICE BRUTALITY
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Dammit can you keep your /b/ faggotry out of at least one thread.

SkyMyl

I'm curious to know who this Copycat is. It's made Zovi's death near pointless.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: `Matt` on September 14, 2008, 08:30:35 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 14, 2008, 08:21:31 PM
POLICE BRUTALITY
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Dammit can you keep your /b/ faggotry out of at least one thread.
Can you keep your faggotry out of at least one thread?
Quit jumping on every darn post I make.

sonicdude164

It didn't make zovi's death pointless. If he hadn't been killed there would have been five mafiosos >_>