News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

First, yesterdays story.:

Mack sat in jail next to Silver and gave him a fear inducing grin and wink. He climbed to the window and shouted out his innocence, but most people who heard him ignored him. Matt walked past the jail on the way to the courthouse and laughed, saying "Mack, you'll never be released." The remaining citizens arrived at the courthouse and had small talk. Ridley felt that Sonic was the final cop, and though Sonic denied it, he also stated, "I don't need to be here anymore." The people submitted their votes.

Judge Riddler counted up the votes and announced the choices. "Mack and Lightning are on trial today." Mack and Lightning took their stands and the jury sat down.

I really don't want to post tonights story though. Before I do, I have to explain to you guys that when someone doesn't vote and I choose their vote randomly, I put two slips of paper in a hat for each person who can vote, and on each paper is a person on trial. This time around there were three people who didn't vote, so six pieces of paper were in the hat. Then I draw them without looking. Everything I do is legitimate, please don't feel I cheated here. I know the odds are slim for this particular case, but it happened.

Lightning defended himself first. "I'm sure everyone has figured out everyone elses status, and I hope you vote as such. Mack must be a Mafia member, you should check him for the tattoo." Sonic interupted him, "But you're a Cop, aren't you?" "Don't be so quick to make an accusation."

Mack stepped up to give his defense. "That's right. Don't be quick to accuse. Suddenly you guys feel you've found a Mafia member, yet, until Sonic just now, no one mentioned a cop? It feels so sudden... there has to be something behind it. Think about it hard, something is fishy."

The jury didn't converse much about it in the deliberation room. Three of them felt undecided while the other three were firm on their beliefs. Matt felt Mack was dead weight. Doodle followed in Matt's steps. A hat was passed around for the remaining three jury members and they each drew a name. "Oh my..." The jury exited the deliberation room and spoke as if they were in shock. "Your honor", one spoke, "Amazingly... no one will be electrocuted today." The judge asked for an explanation. "Three of our people were undecided and chose randomly... and they all got the same person... so the vote was three to three. We didn't reach a majority." The judge seemed surprised, but nonetheless accepted the verdict. He slammed down his gavel, "You two are free to go. Court dismissed." Lightning and Mack looked at each other for a minute. "Wow."

Please please please don't feel I cheated.
No one was electrocuted.

Doodle: Mack
Matt : Mack
Sonic: Mack
Ares: Lightning - Random
Ridley: Lightning - Random
Redsox: Lightning - Random

The night phase begins now... Mafia and Police get your choices in. If another one of you has an ability and would like to use it, do so now. Get your stuff in by 10pm EST tomorrow.

sonicdude164

what
the
intercourse

Also, I'm as good as dead due to this bullpoop.

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

Your indecisiveness is hilarious, in my book. The pieces of the puzzle don't add up, you all know that, but what do you do, you go for the wrong person, that can't even do a thing. Really big balls, really big.

sonicdude164

Quote from: mackormoses on September 19, 2008, 09:01:02 PM
Your indecisiveness is hilarious, in my book. The pieces of the puzzle don't add up, you all know that, but what do you do, you go for the wrong person, that can't even do a thing. Really big balls, really big.
What indecisiveness?

Macawmoses

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 19, 2008, 09:11:59 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 19, 2008, 09:01:02 PM
What indecisiveness?
The "3 people that didn't vote" are counted as indecisive, in my book. Because of it, things didn't go "your" way. And looking at it, 3 votes for me, the same number as that of the mafioso.

Matt

I love these turn of events... either way it just sets everyone back a phase.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 19, 2008, 08:13:18 PM
* Silverhawk79 rots away in jail
:(

*Brings Silver a cake with a nail file in it*

Light

Quote from: `Matt` on September 19, 2008, 09:26:21 PM

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! :(

Also, it looks like that mess up means that everyone except the mafia is getting screwed. That's just what they needed.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: LightningSword on September 20, 2008, 03:58:55 AM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 19, 2008, 09:26:21 PM

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! :(

Also, it looks like that mess up means that everyone except the mafia is getting screwed. That's just what they needed.
I know I'm not in this, but still...
Don't think the Mafia hasn't been screwed yet. They lost their Copycat before they could even do anything with him. That's pretty bad.

Doodle

ARE YOU KIDDING? :D
Well, that was a waste of a phase.
YEAH

Ridley

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 20, 2008, 08:20:23 AM

You seem awfully happy about this turn of events.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ares300

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 08:27:27 AM

A little too happy....

Doodle

Quote from: Ares300 on September 20, 2008, 09:14:54 AM
A little too happy....

Happy? I'm not really happy. It was pretty much a waste.
It's just kind of funny that 3 random votes turned out to even it up. :P
YEAH

Matt

A little too happy....

Why would being happy even mean anything during that phase... Ridley and Ares you two are more of threat then Doodle.

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 20, 2008, 10:39:18 AM

It is actually kind of bullpoop decision once again by Riddler(One vote SHOULD have went to Mack at least), but I am kind of happy for it. It gives everyone another phase to figure things out.

Macawmoses

Quote from: `Matt` on September 20, 2008, 05:55:17 PM
A little too happy....

Why would being happy even mean anything during that phase... Ridley and Ares you two are more of threat then Doodle.

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 20, 2008, 10:39:18 AM

It is actually kind of bulls*** decision once again by Riddler(One vote SHOULD have went to Mack at least), but I am kind of happy for it. It gives everyone another phase to figure things out.
It's luck of the draw.