News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

...I'm going to kill my brother.

Started by Silverhawk79, October 10, 2008, 10:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Tahrann on October 12, 2008, 09:32:48 AM
I'm probably gonna do the same to my little one.

My brother is the supposed "good looking" one in the family and the "girl charmer" so he has a massive ego the size of Alaska. But the other day we went to the dollar movie theater to go see Journey to the Center of The Earth (not a horrible movie) and the way the seating arrangements to is usually as follows: (from left to right) my brother, my dad, my sister, and then me. Well this unfortunate day my brother got to sit next to me, and he was complaining about how he doesnt want to hand me popcorn (I love my movie theater popcorn). So I told him "We'll just use a bag." He said "I don't have a bag." As if I was accusing him of something hanous. So I pulled out a bag, that I swore he saw dad hand to me before we left, and handed it to him. He takes the bag, looks at me, and backhands me with it in the face. Even my sister thought that was a bit much (she usualy favors him due to the age gap) and he says "He was being a smart-ass", and that was the end of it. So I was mad with him for most of the movie (fortunately for me, he switched with my sister), and we we got home, he said that hitting me in the face felt good and that he would do it all over again. Next time though, he might not make it to the house without any bones being broken.

Anyway, that was my giant complaining, but I feel for ya Silver.

I would have done it right back to him. He sounds like a dick.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on October 13, 2008, 06:27:14 AM

My brother is the supposed "good looking" one in the family and the "girl charmer" so he has a massive ego the size of Alaska. But the other day we went to the dollar movie theater to go see Journey to the Center of The Earth (not a horrible movie) and the way the seating arrangements to is usually as follows: (from left to right) my brother, my dad, my sister, and then me. Well this unfortunate day my brother got to sit next to me, and he was complaining about how he doesnt want to hand me popcorn (I love my movie theater popcorn). So I told him "We'll just use a bag." He said "I don't have a bag." As if I was accusing him of something hanous. So I pulled out a bag, that I swore he saw dad hand to me before we left, and handed it to him. He takes the bag, looks at me, and backhands me with it in the face. Even my sister thought that was a bit much (she usualy favors him due to the age gap) and he says "He was being a smart-ass", and that was the end of it. So I was mad with him for most of the movie (fortunately for me, he switched with my sister), and we we got home, he said that hitting me in the face felt good and that he would do it all over again. Next time though, he might not make it to the house without any bones being broken.

Anyway, that was my giant complaining, but I feel sorry for ya Silver.

I would have done it right back to him. He sounds like a d*ck.
Try to do that to my little brother please, 'cuz he erased my 100% file of KSSU yesterday! >:(

Tahrann

Quote from: Ridley on October 13, 2008, 06:27:14 AM

My brother is the supposed "good looking" one in the family and the "girl charmer" so he has a massive ego the size of Alaska. But the other day we went to the dollar movie theater to go see Journey to the Center of The Earth (not a horrible movie) and the way the seating arrangements to is usually as follows: (from left to right) my brother, my dad, my sister, and then me. Well this unfortunate day my brother got to sit next to me, and he was complaining about how he doesn't want to hand me popcorn (I love my movie theater popcorn). So I told him "We'll just use a bag." He said "I don't have a bag." As if I was accusing him of something hanous. So I pulled out a bag, that I swore he saw dad hand to me before we left, and handed it to him. He takes the bag, looks at me, and backhands me with it in the face. Even my sister thought that was a bit much (she usualy favors him due to the age gap) and he says "He was being a smart-ass", and that was the end of it. So I was mad with him for most of the movie (fortunately for me, he switched with my sister), and we we got home, he said that hitting me in the face felt good and that he would do it all over again. Next time though, he might not make it to the house without any bones being broken.

Anyway, that was my giant complaining, but I feel for ya Silver.

I would have done it right back to him. He sounds like a d*ck.

You have no idea. I mean, I love the guy, I just don't like him that much anymore. For some reason he thinks he is better than me, and I would take him down a peg (or four) but he has a tendency to gain sympathy from my mom (youngest child in the family, go figure). I wonder if I was like that when I was 15... kinda a short jump from 17 though, but compaired to him, I act like Jesus Christ himself.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Lohn Jocke

My brother has zero ego, thank god. If he had even the slightest of an ego, he would have gotten laid years ago.

Ezlo