News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Are you as bad ass as JMV?

Started by JMV, October 05, 2007, 07:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Ringo

I once walked up to the front of a Toys R' Us and sang their theme song to every customer and cashier present.

Bassir

f*** YOU YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE :|

Java

Johnny Ringo

Don't pay attention to Bassir, he endorses suicide bombing as an acceptable form of warfare and says that skinning animals alive for their fur is alright. The guy's a nut all around who thinks just because he has House in his avatar it makes him cool. He usually switches between pop icons depending on who's most popular at the time. The only reason Boyah keeps him as an admin is his knowledge of the forums inner workings and his financial contribution to the forums.

_Ichimaru_Gin_

Quote from: Johnny Ringo on October 05, 2007, 02:10:45 PM
Don't pay attention to Jhonny Ringo, he endorses suicide bombing as an acceptable form of warfare and says that skinning animals alive for their fur is alright. The guy's a nut all around who thinks just because he has willy wonka in his sig it makes him cool. He usually switches between pop icons depending on who's most popular at the time. The only reason Boyah keeps him as an admin is because he's intercourse ing awesome and cooler than Jhonny Ringo will ever be.

JMV

Quote from: Johnny Ringo on October 05, 2007, 02:10:45 PM
Don't pay attention to Bassir, he endorses suicide bombing as an acceptable form of warfare and says that skinning animals alive for their fur is alright. The guy's a nut all around who thinks just because he has House in his avatar it makes him cool. He usually switches between pop icons depending on who's most popular at the time. The only reason Boyah keeps him as an admin is his knowledge of the forums inner workings and his financial contribution to the forums.
lol wut

ITT Bassir tries to be cool like Guff.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Bassir

Quote from: JMV290 on October 05, 2007, 02:28:05 PM
ITT Bassir tries to be cool like Guff.

i learn from the best :)

Quote from: Blaziken on October 05, 2007, 02:09:39 PM
Stop trolling.

YO HO HO YOU CAN'T CROSS THIS BRIDGE

Medli

Quote from: Johnny Ringo on October 05, 2007, 01:50:25 PM
I once walked up to the front of a Toys R' Us and sang their theme song to every customer and cashier present.

HAHA Sweet!!

Commander Awesome

A better question would be if JMV is half as bad ass as me.

Zovistograt

Now try doing that but instead of Sailor Moon do Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 05, 2007, 03:03:48 PM
That would just disgust people.

PsychoYoshi

I'm manly enough to have Organic Chemistry, Calculus, and a research seminar in History in the same trimester. Are you? :(

Zovistograt

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 05, 2007, 03:04:26 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on October 05, 2007, 03:03:48 PM
That would just disgust people.
and that would be missing the point how...?

you like it, don't you?  c'mon, it's funneh
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)