Main Menu

Mack's Gambit ~*New WereWolf Game*~ Night Phase 1

Started by Macawmoses, December 13, 2008, 12:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link3588

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on December 14, 2008, 04:28:38 PM
We all know one thing...
Matt is on drugs.
You only know this because you sell them to him.

Spam

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

He grew weary as the day progressed. Knowing he had to stay awake, he just drank a mixture he had prepared before he left, a very potent one. Votes came in ever so slowly, and arguments began. Matt was being singled out - apparently he wasn't the same person as usual. Could it be the stress of dying soon on his mind? Or was he something more? Regardless, he felt his eyes droop. Finally, the clock tolled 10.

Here are the votes as I received them:

Matt: II
Link: II
Ridley: I
Red: I
911: I
Jono: I
Tuppy: II
Spam: I

"Only eleven votes? That's terrible", he thought.

"There is a three way tie," he proclaimed, "thus, I'm putting the names into a hat, and whomevers name comes out....they are the first to be lynched."

He took of his hat, put the names of Link, Tuppy, and Matt in. After shaking it for about two minutes, he pulled the ticket out. It read:

Link.

The townsfolk grabbed him, and drug him to the gallows. Before they could attach the noose, he sunk to his knees and began to pray. The noose fit snugly on his neck...

...the stool was kicked out from under him, and as his neck made a terrifying noise, a cross dropped from his sleeve.

"It seems we've made a terrible mistake. This man was the Minister, a person of good faith and trust. He could override one lynching....except, obviously, that of his own.

Day Phase 1 has ended.
Night Phase 1 begins.
The Minister died at the hands of the townsfolk.

If you have a special ability/kill, you have until 9 PST tomorrow to pm it to me. My advice is this: deliberate amongst yourselfs on whom to kill. It seems ties are deadly.

Light

Quote from: mackormoses on December 14, 2008, 10:36:08 PM
This man was the Minister, a person of good faith and trust. He could override one lynching....except, obviously, that of his own.
Hahahaha.

I mean, how sad. :(
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Red

Damn. Link could have been helpful. D:

But nonetheless, Tuppy and Matt both had two votes. It seems Link wasn't the only one who was suspicious.

SkyMyl

Why is it we kill all of the important guys on the first day!?

Matt

Well this is nearly a repeat of the last Werewolf... nearly. Anyways, I was kinda of expecting to go out first, but thankfully I wasn't.

Java

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on December 15, 2008, 07:15:21 AM
Sadly it's a tradition. :(

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on December 15, 2008, 08:44:41 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on December 15, 2008, 07:15:21 AM
Sadly it's a tradition. :(

It only adds to the excitement, though... correct?