Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((Yes; as I stated in my first post, it's late night right now.))

Harver nodded, feeling even more sleepy than before. He decided it would be best if he just lied down with his head against the cabin door and fell asleep.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Spam on December 29, 2008, 10:01:28 PM
K, LS

14 Firecrackers
10 Books of Matches
2 Lighters
Box Cigars
1 Flamerthrower
and a small dagger...
((:O))

Anarchy_Jas

((Could've PMed him, seeing as the RP's already started. >.>))

The sleepier that Jas gets, the dizzier she becomes. And dizzy she was. She yawns and lets her head lower to the left before snapping it back up again... and letting it fall to the right. Eventually, she takes off her jacket, and lays on it. Though she is uncomfortable, sleep deprivation lets her pass out.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

David stared at Jas and Harver for a moment before lying down in one corner of the cabin and falling asleep himself.

Anarchy_Jas

((Okay, the real Jasi calls for a time skip! ...Unless there's something else we're supposed to do.))

Jas shifts to one side, mumbling something about never wanting to eat a pickle again.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Quote from: Spam on December 29, 2008, 10:01:28 PM
K, LS

14 Firecrackers
10 Books of Matches
2 Lighters
Box Cigars
1 Flamerthrower
and a small dagger...
((Don't see how all of those classify as a weapon, and that's way too much to carry around. One weapon. Or two medium sized weapons. Or a large weapon, and a small weapon. Or a good-sized weapon with decent accuracy accompanied with... ah, forget it.))

Harver slept soundly as visions of his parents crept into his mind. He knew they were safe. They had to be. They taught him everything he knew... "Mom... Dad..."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Red

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:29:38 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:25:46 PM
Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:19:59 PM
Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:14:53 PM
"Ah." Josh replied, quietly. "It's been kind of lonely," Josh continued, "Mind if I travel with you?"
"As long as you don't get in my way," Lance sourly replied, walking towards the coast.
"Not that social I see..." Josh replied. "Heh, looks like we're traveling the same way. Oh, don't mind me asking, but do you have any food? I'm starving."
"...No." Lance continued walking.
"Didn't think so." Josh replied, sighing. Josh figured that continuing this conversation was pointless, and just proceeded to walk.
"....All we can hope for is that a ship is nearby. It could have food on it."
"Do you seriously think a boat survived?" Josh remarked. After thinking a while, he began again, "But we survived, so I guess it could happen..." Josh yawned slightly, and was constantly looking around for anything to eat. Of course he didn't find anything, but it kept his mind of things.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Red on December 30, 2008, 07:51:44 AM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:29:38 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:25:46 PM
Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:19:59 PM
Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:14:53 PM
"Ah." Josh replied, quietly. "It's been kind of lonely," Josh continued, "Mind if I travel with you?"
"As long as you don't get in my way," Lance sourly replied, walking towards the coast.
"Not that social I see..." Josh replied. "Heh, looks like we're traveling the same way. Oh, don't mind me asking, but do you have any food? I'm starving."
"...No." Lance continued walking.
"Didn't think so." Josh replied, sighing. Josh figured that continuing this conversation was pointless, and just proceeded to walk.
"....All we can hope for is that a ship is nearby. It could have food on it."
"Do you seriously think a boat survived?" Josh remarked. After thinking a while, he began again, "But we survived, so I guess it could happen..." Josh yawned slightly, and was constantly looking around for anything to eat. Of course he didn't find anything, but it kept his mind of things.
"I wouldn't be surprised," Lance said with a laugh,"besides, after Armageddon, nothing surprises me anymore."

Red

((Kill the quote tree. XD))

"Me either," Josh replied, trying to fake a laugh. Josh stepped in something, and looked down. A pile of sand. He looked further down the path, and saw that they got more abundant down the road. "We must be close." Josh said.

jnfs2014

"...Yes, we must." Lance muttered, walking in a uniform motion. He noticed that Josh was still extremely hungry.

Eizweir

Tav continued walking until he heard a noise.
Is that... the surf?
Tav found himself upon a beach.
Am I on an island?  I just wish I knew where I was...
Tav sat down and put his head in his knees, as he pondered what to do.

As he looked around, he realized that the landscape had numerous, tall mountains.
I wonder if I could get high enough to see anything...

OoC//Somebody join onto this island, I'm bored DX
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

Eizweir

OoC// Shweet
IC//
Tav started climbing, he didn't realize how tall and steep the mountains were.
Even if I do see anything, I won't be able to get back down in time to do anything about it.  Oh well, it's something to do...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

((Sure, why not. :P))

Josh continued walking, when the trees began to become less numerous. He began sprinting and soon found himself upon a beach. "Looks like we're here..." Josh said.

((It was getting boring just walking and talking. XD))

jnfs2014

"Now where is a vessel suitable for travel on the high seas?"