News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

((Not that much time has passed since I last posted, right? I only haven't posted because Blank is still unconscious, but this was based on the idea only a little time has passed.))

THEBIRD

(( Oh, really? I swore I read posts earlier on that suggested it was later evening, but my bad. ))

Solon stared blankly at Jas. Then his brows furrowed. "Totally not funny!" he snapped. But a small smile appeared on his face as he watched Jas laughing. "Well, maybe a little," he muttered, "but not really..."

Anarchy_Jas

It took Jas a few minutes to continue walking. She's still laughing occasionally, but looks back at Solon again. "Hey, I said I was sorry," an innocent look is on her face.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to mess with a person who has amnesia?" Solon asked, but he was grinning now, too. "But, if I had to choose one time to get amnesia, maybe now is the best. If what you guys are saying is true about the whole thing with the middle of a world crisis, or whatever is going on..." He had a question about that ordeal. No, that was an understatement. He had a million questions. He still wasn't sure what was going on. All he knew is he woke up without a memory, and apparently without a family or home to go back to. Not like it mattered that much to him, he couldn't remember any friends or family anyway. Still, something was bugging him... something he wished he could remember.

Shujinco2

Shu sat on the nearest rock he could find. He figured the blood loss was the reason why he was feeling like this, among other things.

"Dude, I'm feeling... TERRIBLE right now. Ugh."

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2009, 08:43:43 AM
Shu sat on the nearest rock he could find. He figured the blood loss was the reason why he was feeling like this, among other things.

"Well, you were just brutally mauled," said David. "Maybe there's a first aid kit on the ship."

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 19, 2009, 10:58:45 AM

"Well, you were just brutally mauled," said David. "Maybe there's a first aid kit on the ship."
"That's...true. We should... probably...get going..."

Shu drifted off for a moment, before snapping back awake.

"NO, we... gotta keep going!"

((Text effects!))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 18, 2009, 12:40:19 PM
"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to mess with a person who has amnesia?" Solon asked, but he was grinning now, too. "But, if I had to choose one time to get amnesia, maybe now is the best. If what you guys are saying is true about the whole thing with the middle of a world crisis, or whatever is going on..." He had a question about that ordeal. No, that was an understatement. He had a million questions. He still wasn't sure what was going on. All he knew is he woke up without a memory, and apparently without a family or home to go back to. Not like it mattered that much to him, he couldn't remember any friends or family anyway. Still, something was bugging him... something he wished he could remember.

"I know that too," Jas pushes the thick branches out her way as she continues to make her way out the forest. "All but a blur of my memories are gone. World crisis is an understatement, but it'd still be kinda nice to remember what used to be here."

Eizweir

OoC// JNFS, feel free to progress the RP if I'm inactive.  I might be for the next few days D:  And I hope neither of you mind if I do the same if you two don't post for a little while.
IC//

Tav landed.  "That. Was. AWESOME!  I had no idea I could do anything like th-"  Tav froze, suddenly remembering that there was a dragon involved.  It's time to take this seriously, get ready dragon 'cause I'm coming!  Tav ran at the dragon, sword drawn with blood on his mind.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2009, 11:15:21 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 19, 2009, 10:58:45 AM

"That's...true. We should... probably...get going..."

Shu drifted off for a moment, before snapping back awake.

"NO, we... gotta keep going!"

((Text effects!))

David rolled his eyes and continued walking towards the ship.

"If you fall asleep on the way, I'm not stopping to wake you up," he said

Shujinco2

"Alright...fine by me."

Shu lifted himself up slowly off of his rock, and proceded to walk in the direction of the ship.

jnfs2014

The dragon flew at Tav also. The two collided, knocking the dragon partially back. Lance suddenly rushed forward, teying to surprise the dragon. However, it merely evaded with ease.               

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 19, 2009, 12:52:56 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 18, 2009, 12:40:19 PM

"I know that too," Jas pushes the thick branches out her way as she continues to make her way out the forest. "All but a blur of my memories are gone. World crisis is an understatement, but it'd still be kinda nice to remember what used to be here."
"Not knowing makes it easier to forget," Solon said, wondering if that even made sense. "How long has it been?" he finally asked, following her.

Anarchy_Jas

"It's been a day," Jas puts a hand on her head. "Maybe two. I could be wrong since I was knocked out, and kept going unconscious more than you in DMDTS."