Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:19:59 PM
Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:14:53 PM
"Ah." Josh replied, quietly. "It's been kind of lonely," Josh continued, "Mind if I travel with you?"
"As long as you don't get in my way," Lance sourly replied, walking towards the coast.
"Not that social I see..." Josh replied. "Heh, looks like we're traveling the same way. Oh, don't mind me asking, but do you have any food? I'm starving."

Shujinco2

Shu looks around the room.

"Well, looking at it, we seem to have WAY more than that."

Going to a corner of the room, Shu pick up a box. "See, this box is filled with rice! And there's more! And these barrels are filled with water. There's PLENTY of stuff here. No meat, but enough to last us to the next island!"

jnfs2014

Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:24:26 PM
"Ah." Josh replied, quietly. "It's been kind of lonely," Josh continued, "Mind if I travel with you?"
"As long as you don't get in my way," Lance sourly replied, walking towards the coast.
"Not that social I see..." Josh replied. "Heh, looks like we're traveling the same way. Oh, don't mind me asking, but do you have any food? I'm starving."
"...No." Lance continued walking.

Triforce_Luigi

"How did any of this stuff survive Armageddon?"

Shujinco2

"Who knows, I just know it's here and edible."

((Is that how you spell that??))

jnfs2014

Red

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:25:46 PM
"Didn't think so." Josh replied, sighing. Josh figured that continuing this conversation was pointless, and just proceeded to walk.

Anarchy_Jas

"I don't know," Jas says. "Hell, how are any of us here up to this point?" She sits under a tree. "We should all rest for now though."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:29:38 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 29, 2008, 09:25:46 PM
"Didn't think so." Josh replied, sighing. Josh figured that continuing this conversation was pointless, and just proceeded to walk.
"....All we can hope for is that a ship is nearby. It could have food on it."

Triforce_Luigi

"Shouldn't someone keep watch in case someone or something tries to kill all of us in our sleep?"

Shujinco2

Triforce_Luigi

"Maybe you should," said David. "After all, you'll be the first to be eaten if any monsters come by, since you smell like food. Your painful dying screams will wake the rest of us up."

Anarchy_Jas

"Unless we're the ones doing the brutal killing," Jas adds in, but quickly says. "One of you can fight over that job though," she holds back another yawn. "I don't want it."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Shujinco2

" I guess I will, since I'm the least tired, and I get more sleep anyways."

Eizweir

OoC//  My character's loneliness seems familiar...
It's only happened in every other RP I've been in X_X  I didn't realize I was alone on this island XD
One more question, is there any way to keep track of time during this RP, like will we ever be sure of what time of day it is?

IC//
Tav hardly slept.  He wasn't sure what time it was, but he decided to get up and go anyways.  He turned to the direction he thought was away from where he came from, and started off again.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze