News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"How about you just follow us for now?" Jas suggests, nodding her head in the direction her and Harver were originally going in. "Nobody really understands what happened. We just know that everything's gone."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Gone..." Solon whispered again, shaking his head slowly. It wasn't registering too well. "Okay, I'll just... follow you..." He got up and shook himself off. "...Can't remember my life before anyway..."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sighs, knowing that things probably aren't going to go so well once the situation that they are in clicks in Solon's mind. "Hmph, same here," she murmurs before continuing on. "Nothing left to do but keep going forwards."

Light

"Agreed," Harver said. "However, there's the matter of that loud noise we just heard. What do you think we should do about it, umm..." He looked over at Solon. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we don't know your name yet."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"My name?" Solon tried to reach back and remember, but he couldn't. Nothing in his head from his past was coming together. The last thing he remembered was opening his eyes in front of these two. "I... don't remember," he confessed. "I can't remember anything..."

Anarchy_Jas

"Worse than I thought then," Jas tilts her head to the side a bit. "Well..." She stands there, wondering what they should call him. 'Geeze, it's trying to name a lost puppy! We could call him "Solon," after that one clumsy guy from that one book... It IS how I woulda pictured him.' She blinks a couple of times, but is still gazing at the other amnesiac.

((xD))

THEBIRD

(( XD ...So DMDTS is a book in this world? ))

Solon blinked at Jas. "What are you staring at?" He looked down at himself, realizing he didn't even know what he looked like. He brushed some dirt off himself and looked back at Jas. "Well, there's just been some big thing or whatever you guys said happening here, wherever this is. Can't except me to look my best," he defended, brushing his face of any dirt that might have been on it.

Anarchy_Jas

"Huh?" Jas blinks again. "I wasn't staring. I was trying to figure out what the hell we're supposed to call you," she says. "Something bad pops up, and it's behind you. What are we supposed to do? 'Hey, you, move!' But by then it's too late because nobody would know who 'you' refers to... and constantly saying that gets kinda annoying after a while."

((It could be. xD))

THEBIRD

"Oh, right..." Solon didn't have a clue what to call himself. He knew about just as much as these people. Maybe even less because they had a better view of him then he even did. "Did you come up with anything?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on January 16, 2009, 01:18:53 PM
((Again, I'm going to assume T_L is walking with me back to the ship.))

Shu continued to walk, well, limp back to the ship with David. He was feeling very dizzy, and was hurting all over.

"Hey, David, can we... stop... for a moment. I feel like I'm going to throw up... or something."

"Fine," said David, pausing to allow Shu to puke or whatever it was he was going to do.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 17, 2009, 03:00:58 PM
"Oh, right..." Solon didn't have a clue what to call himself. He knew about just as much as these people. Maybe even less because they had a better view of him then he even did. "Did you come up with anything?"

"Yeah, how about Solon? You know, like that one clumsy guy from that one book."

"No, I didn't," Jas responds, sighing. "It wouldn't really be my choice anyways. I mean, it's your name. We could always go with 'Blondie,' or "Goldilocks," she says grinning, and obviously just messing around to lighten the mood.

THEBIRD

"Oh my god! Like, how dare you make fun of my hair color!? You do realize that it's my DNA that chose it, and I don't have a choice in the matter!

...Wait, I'm blonde?"

Solon felt his hair and pulled a piece down to look at it. "Hm, I have blonde hair," he noted. "What color are my eyes?" He opened them wider so she could see the electric blue color better.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hm?" Jas stops grinning, and takes the time to look at Solon's eyes. "They're blue... Light blue." 'And by forgetting everything, I guess he meant everything.'

Light

Harver sighed, quickly growing impatient. "Maybe we should settle all this out when we get back to the ship? Standing in the middle of a dark forest where creatures we know nothing about could kill us at any moment doesn't seem like a good idea to me."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Creatures?" Solon looked around him, then turned towards Harver. "Okay. So I can come with you guys back to this ship, then?"