News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Mack's Requiem ~Werewolf~

Started by Macawmoses, December 28, 2008, 10:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Aren't talking"? I've been in the werewolf chat every single day except for today. Just ask. <_< Anyway, yes, there was bread today; Mario got it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

Bread only seems to come at night....but why?

Mario64

Bread person is not a werewolf that's to be concluded...

Java

Woah. Um... Okay then.
I'm still not completely convinced on LS though.

So now we have a Minister too? D:

Spud

Quote from: Java_Java on January 05, 2009, 02:55:56 PM
Woah. Um... Okay then.
I'm still not completely convinced on LS though.

So now we have a Minister too? D:
Not anymore, now he's a regular townsfolk.
Also, I can't believe I forgot to vote again... >_>

Doodle

YEAH

Macawmoses

Night came earlier than usual, it seemed, as Mack was still in the forest looking for meat...he needed meat. Oh well, he'd stay out..he wouldn't be able to stave off any incidents this night anyways.

Night did fall upon the town, though, as did the werewolves. As DOODLE tossed and turned, he felt anxious, sweat pouring off his brow. He grabbed below his bed, grabbing a gun and a bear trap. DOODLE was the Hunter

As the Werewolves stirred about, he jumped up...firing at Red, an innocent bystander. After the shot, the werewolves jumped through his chimney, and mauled him.

Mario would slip off into a deep sleep, not hearing the commotion near by, while others covered their heads with their blankets...

..except the Pyromaniac. He walked right by the scene, but couldn't figure out what was going on. He left. His plan was not to visualize that incident, or he would be eaten alive. Instead, he went over to Light's garden shed, and lit it ablaze. The fire swept to the fence, and yard behind. Cackling, the Pyro simply left, walking straight by MYL pulling the drapes closed.

Morning came, and Mack returned to the town center with red eyes, and of course, a meager sparrow. He called everyone around. Instantly, he realized that once again, two had departed.

"You know the drill," he merely said.

They went over to Doodle's home, only to find Red dead outside. After a quick search of him, they discovered a badge. Red was the Sheriff. Upon going inside, they discovered the mess that was Doodle. Based on the antlers on the wall, Doodle was revealed to be the hunter.

"Wow guys, you really know how to survive in a risky situation. I hope your amazing luck carries on through the day," he snidely remarked, and left.

HTA walked home with a dazed look on his face, to find a freshly baked loaf of bread.

The Pyro has made another move.
HTA got a lovely loaf of bread.
The Hunter, DOODLE, died by the hands of the werewolves.
The Hunters ability to kill at death destroyed the Sheriff, Red. He could protect one user every night phase.

Next day, go.

Jono2

:|

w2go guys

when does this day phase end

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Light

Java

Great.
Not only do we do lose one innocent, we lose two at the same time.

The Pyro role is still confusing me though...
I just don't get it...

Oh and congrats to HTA for getting the bread. :P

Jono2

note: I won't be around much the next few days, sorry.  PM me if you want to talk, but don't expect replies very often.

also, I'll be lurking in Chat every once in a while.  Probably won't reply to much.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

Mack had enough. How could he continue these grisly deaths with everyone watching. He put a cloth bag over everyones head as they gathered, then chose the person marked for death.

He lurched forward, grabbed him, and chucked him in the fire. After the agonizing screams subsided, he took the bags off of the heads.

Immediately after, the corpse got up, and walked on out of the blaze. Glaring at the crowd, it walked off to the howl of wolves.

This person was Judas the Betrayer. After the innocents lynch Judas, or burn, he becomes a werewolf. THIS IS A MASTERFUL ROLE, AND MY FAVORITE.

Next night begins now, with an extra wolf.

Light

...You've GOT to be kidding. This makes me very unhappy. :( This means we lose. FFFFFF

Mario64

Ok that is very screwed up... -_-

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on January 08, 2009, 12:43:47 AM
Mack had enough. How could he continue these grisly deaths with everyone watching. He put a cloth bag over everyones head as they gathered, then chose the person marked for death.

He lurched forward, grabbed him, and chucked him in the fire. After the agonizing screams subsided, he took the bags off of the heads.

Immediately after, the corpse got up, and walked on out of the blaze. Glaring at the crowd, it walked off to the howl of wolves.

This person was Judas the Betrayer. After the innocents lynch Judas, or burn, he becomes a werewolf. THIS IS A MASTERFUL ROLE, AND MY FAVORITE.

Next night begins now, with an extra wolf.
Your maniacal...