Main Menu

When the US gives Israel weapons, it's fair trade.

Started by Jono2, January 16, 2009, 12:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

HTA!

Your mom is full of laughs. :|

The Jews have off and on throughout history both wanted to keep their homeland alive and abandoning it without a second thought.

All but the steadfast Jews are pretty fickle, and even if they do get full control of the area I would bet that in the next 50 years the small insurgencies sprouting from enemy occupation (because you know there will be) will force the Israelite to just drop the land and leave Jerusalem as it was: a city of worship for more than one religion.

Of course, you do realize that it would almost be worse if the Jews did get their hands on Jerusalem, and vise versa? The Jews would burn any "heretic" structures and monuments, sacrifice cows to clean the land, and whatever needs to be done to eradicate all remaining traces of other religions. Muslims would do the same.

It's almost as if the fighting is the only thing keeping the city from destroying itself. The UN, I'm sorry to say, needs to intervene and do so quickly. Be it declaring Jerusalem an independent plot of land where no man holds dominion or what have you.

But if we are going on the subject of who's right and who's wrong... I would tend to agree that the Jews built the city, they have claim to it.

HTA!

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: britneymahboy on January 16, 2009, 02:06:57 PM
And, also, the Muslims have a religious connection to Jerusalem as well, and it's actually older than that of the Jews. 
Lmfao.  What history books do you read?

britneymahboy

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 17, 2009, 12:17:16 AM
And, also, the Muslims have a religious connection to Jerusalem as well, and it's actually older than that of the Jews. 
The attachment to Israel by Muslims began before Muhammad since their religions spawned from figures that are part of the Jewish and Christian religions.
NAMBLA

Rius

Quote from: britneymahboy on January 17, 2009, 01:29:45 AM
The attachment to Israel by Muslims began before Muhammad since their religions spawned from figures that are part of the Jewish and Christian religions.
....So the Muslims have a religious connection to Jerusalem older than that of the Jews, even though Islam is a derivative of Judaism?

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: britneymahboy on January 17, 2009, 01:29:45 AM
Well then those weren't Muslims now where they.

Ridley

Olol fighting over small poopty land for religeous purposes. Seems to me that the people that threw the first punch will get what they deserve so I'm siding with Israel.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Jono2

Quote from: Ridley on January 17, 2009, 07:58:27 AM
Olol fighting over small poopty land for religeous purposes. Seems to me that the people that threw the first punch will get what they deserve so I'm siding with Israel.

the first punch was thrown by Israel over 50 years ago.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Nayrman

Quote from: Jono2 on January 17, 2009, 08:17:49 AM
Olol fighting over small s***ty land for religeous purposes. Seems to me that the people that threw the first punch will get what they deserve so I'm siding with Israel.

We can blame the UN on that one though... X_X;;
one of the few times the UN actually ever did anything lol

HTA!

Olol fighting over small s***ty land for religeous purposes. Seems to me that the people that threw the first punch will get what they deserve so I'm siding with Israel.

Lol?

The first punch was made decades ago.
This isn't the first time people have fought over Jerusalem, or Israel for that matter.

Nayrman

Quote from: HTA on January 17, 2009, 08:44:56 AM

Lol?

This isn't the first time people have fought over Jerusalem, or Israel for that matter.
now lets all go play the virtual history machine Assasins Creed! yay! XD

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on January 17, 2009, 08:45:59 AM

Lol?

Obsessive history teacher pays off again. D:

Jono2

Quote from: Nayrman on January 17, 2009, 08:45:59 AM

Lol?

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen