News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Hahahaa!" Jas starts rummaging through the weapons, searching for just the ones that fit her style. "Jackpot!" She pulls out a pair of short katanas, and twirls them around a bit. Not as good as her Bloody Fang and Crystal Tear, but she could deal with it. After a few more minutes of searching, she finds their respective sheaths, and puts them on her belt.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kierou

Riou grabbed three things. Number one, a daikatana. This heavy blade is the curved blade sword equivalent to a claymore. He found a pair of gloves and boots with collapsable, yet sturdy, metal spikes. Brutal and efficient. Lastly he grabbed, much to everyone's surprise, a compound bow, fitted with a scope, and a quiver of arrows. He never was a good shot with a normal gun.

((Hope the last two are okay. Who says ninjas have to be fast? Look at Ryu Hayabusa with tjat Eclipse Scythe, for instance.))

THEBIRD

"Hello, Wolfe," Solon greeted the pirate. He was sitting on the rail near the giant wheel. "Do you know where we're heading?"

"No," Orlando replied curtly, not looking at him.

"...Well, Monte Island..." Solon muttered, slightly discouraged. "You can get us there, right?"

Orlando looked up at Solon. "I can bring this ship anywhere you fancy well like."

Solon didn't respond for a long while. He was staring out at land Eventually, he said, "Good. I'd start getting this thing moving... fast." Orlando followed his eyes and saw the same scene unfold below. The pirates were lining up, getting ready to charge at the ship, while Shu and Roy were slightly behind, getting the cannon ready to fire.

"Hm. Okay then, I'll see what I can do," Wolfe replied, nonchalantly.

"Yeah... Yeah you work on that..." Solon didn't bother with him anymore. His first order of business was warning the others. Quickly he got back down into the cellar and found the others getting weapons. "Guys, guys!" he shouted, slightly out of breath from the fall down the cellar door he just had, forgetting there was a ladder. "The pirates are coming. Get your weapons fast, because I don't know how much time we have." Solon himself grabbed some more bullets and reloaded the pistol he stole, as well as taking the first sword he touched, the one with a golden handle that fit his hand perfectly and had seemed to call to him to take it.

"I don't know about that Wolfe guy..." Solon muttered. "But come on, let's go."

Max Headroom

Mira grabbed a handful of extra bullets, put them in his pocket, then followed Solon.
[move][/move]

Kierou

Riou hooked the bow into it's quiver, and held the daikatana in his hand. Guns were pretty useless when you are close enough to your enemy that you could jump on their head.

Light

Harver looked through the weapons, eventually settling on a standard, two handed katana with a black hilt. He tested it briefly by swinging it twice, then nodded, put it in its sheath, and strapped it around his belt. He also grabbed a small pistol. I don't like guns, he thought, walking up from the cellar. "Where are they coming from?" He asked Solon.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon put the pistol back in its holster and the sword in its sheath on his back. He made it back on deck and looked up at Wolfe, who seemed to just be standing there, staring out at the land. Solon sighed, "What the hell is that guy waiting for?" He looked back out and saw the pirates advancing on Roy and Shu, between the harbor and the town square. "It looks like their not coming at all, anymore. Those two guys are making a good distraction," Solon replied to Harver.

The captain, on the other hand, was staring directly back at the boat, seemingly toward Wolfe. The two kept their stare going for quite a while, eventually Wolfe finally took his eyes away and shouted, "Well? What're you guys waitin' for? Pull up the bloody anchor and we can get this piece of poop movin'!"

Max Headroom

Mira looked around for the anchor until he saw its chains, then when over to pull it up.
[move][/move]

Light

"So, we're just going to leave them to fare on their own?" Harver asked, disappointed. "That's it?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kierou

Riou quickly swung his katana into his left facing back sheath, and began to pull furiously at the anchor winch. "Damn! This thing is really heavy! I could use some help here!"

THEBIRD

Solon nodded slowly, but then stopped himself. "You're right," he sighed, then smiled slightly. He began running and then leaped right off the ship. "Time to show these pirates that when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!" he yelled out, before landing onto the harbor below. 'I know running away from the problems, taking the easy way out, is faster... But Harver's right. Never let a man down. Can't change now just because of a man who can write some letters...' Solon thought.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas ((The sane Jas, not the psycho one)) watches Solon jump back down onto the harbor. "... He could've just let me torch their asses to death," she mumbles, snapping her fingers. Lightning bolts slam down on the crowd of pirates, literally frying some. "Hehe, the Goddess Jasmine smites thee." She lets fire rain down on them for a bit before running off to help pull the anchor in.

THEBIRD

"Jesus, Jas!" Solon cried out, avoiding a lightning bolt. "Warn me before you do that!" The captain was all that was left, having avoided the shots.

"We do not fight now," the captain told Solon. "I suggest you leave, or you will lose." Solon blinked, staring past him to Shu and Roy. He recognized Roy immediately as their guitarist.

"Hey, wait, we can't have our band without our lead guitarist, though!" Solon shouted back.

The captain shook his head and took a step forward. "Leave them be. Take another step and you will die. The ship will leave without you."

Solon was conflicted. Should he leave these two to fend for themselves or continue the journey he had started and wanted to finish and finally finish conquering the Dead Men once and for all... Solon closed his eyes and turned back around, leaping back onto the boat and pulling himself up just before it began to sail away. He sat there for a moment, feeling incredibly guilty for what he just did.

"All aboard!" Wolfe shouted. "And off we go, Monte Island, here we come!"

Max Headroom

Mira started to count the amount of pirates there were, then began to quickly count the amount of bullets on his person. He tried to do that before the ship went too far.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Can't save 'em all ya know," Jas sighs, then heads towards the other end of the ship. She looks over the railing at the waters below just as she had done three years ago. 'Here we go again,' the ninja starts tapping her claws against the wood of the ship, adrenaline building twice as fast now that the group was back on the water.