News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

((Bump)).

After a few minutes of being collapsed, Mira fell back asleep, rolling around in his cabin. Eventually, Mira rolled out of his cabin and down the hallway.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar walked over to where his new captain was and asked him, "So...are we going to do something...or what?"

THEBIRD

Quote from: WhiteReverse on August 24, 2009, 12:26:52 PM
A white portal appeared, which spat out both Camaspin and Kieteshi. They landed on their feet, and soon noticed their surroundings looked completely different than anywhere in the 3000's.

Camaspin: "... Where are the others?" He asked, after looking around.

Kieteshi: "It's just like you to not pay attention. Cathrine clearly stated they might come with us." Kieteshi replied coldly, with his arms folded and eyes closed.

Camaspin: "So it's just you and me... ? *Sigh*, Great... Where are we anyway?"

Kieteshi: "Sans Port, where Cathrine said she'd send us."

Camaspin: "Oh yeah..." Camaspin said blankly. "We need ID's, right?"

They made their way to a large building and entered.

Camaspin: "This looks like the place. I guess we talk to that lady--" Camaspin stopped talking when he saw Kieteshi walk past the woman at the front desk.

Kieteshi: "30th floor." He said before disappearing.

Camaspin sighed, and warped to the 30th floor, too.

Kieteshi re-appeared right in front of Ronald's face.

Kieteshi: "You there, give us ID's."
Ronald eyed these creatures suspiciously. "What the intercourse ?" he finally grunted after a long silence. He was in a horrible mood after the pirate attack. His hair looked grayer, he seemed more wrinkled, and he seemed out of place and disoriented. "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. Just take these and go, get outta here. I don't care... I just..." He was shaking as he handed them IDs. "Those pirates destroyed everything..."

---
"Don't you have a twin?" the captain asked him in response.
---
"Breakfast? It's the middle of the night," Solon replied. His stomach growled, right on cue. "Er, but I could go for some dinner..." A mischievous grin appeared on his face as Wolfe yelled out, once again, that they had reached the land and anchored. "Time for a midnight snack."

WhiteReverse

"That was simple enough." Camaspin said, staring blankly at his new ID. "I guess now we... wait. What DO we do now?" He asked, turning to Kieteshi. "We wait outside until something interesting finally happens." Kieteshi answered. With that, the two teleported outside of the building.

Dr.Hobo2

"Um..." Lanbar was a bit thrown back by the sudden question. Does...Does he know?"As a matter of fact, I do..."

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 22, 2009, 11:05:07 PM
"I see you've also inherited my morning crankiness," Jas sighs and rolls out of bed, yawning and stretching. "Well," she points at her bag. "We can always look through my book to try and find answers, or rather you can. I don't want to pick it up and somehow curse this body..."

Harver sighed. "I really don't care what happens to the body right now, just so long as I get back into it in the end," he said, looking at the bag Jas pointed to. "Besides; aren't you the more magically prominent?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Be careful what you wish for," Jas shakes her head. "I just don't want to put you through what I went through, okay?" She eyes the bag cautiously, thinking it through before walking over to the table her bag is on. "There isn't anything possessing the book anymore, but this seems to be unpredictable..." She picks the book up, hoping for the best, and opens it.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"I trust in you," Harver said to Jas, walking behind her so he could see the book as well. "We'll get through this."

Anarchy_Jas

"Alright then," Jas begins flipping trough the pages, skimming through its words in search of what she needs to know. "No, no, no..." She pulls out one of the chairs and sits down without taking her eyes off her task.

Max Headroom

Mira's rolling caused him to bump his head into a wall. "Ow! Ughhhhhhh......." Mira sat up, then rubbed his head, but still wasn't fully conscious.
[move][/move]

Kierou

"I'm gonna go wake Mira, since you're avoiding answering me." Riou said simply, heading back belowdecks. He noticed Mira rolling in the hall, so he gave him a light kick in the side to ensure that Mira wasn't dead.

Max Headroom

Mira groaned like a zombie when he was kicked.
[move][/move]

Light

"Anything I can do to help?" Harver asked as Jas skimmed through her book.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on August 29, 2009, 01:39:30 PM
"Um..." Lanbar was a bit thrown back by the sudden question. Does...Does he know?"As a matter of fact, I do..."
"We'll spend one day here, there is something I need," the captain said. "But first, I must make a visit..." With that, the captain got up and strolled out of the door. He arrived shortly outside the Town Hall, where he saw two suspicious looking people. "Hullo," he grunted at Camaspin and Kieteshi.
---
The boat came to a complete stop. Solon decided to leave it to Wolfe to wake everyone up, and went out on his own. He was starving, and knew nothing would be open at midnight. Humming a tune, he walked quietly into the night, surveying this town. Food places and resort hotels seemed to be everywhere, it was just analyzing which one had the least amount of security...

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, if anything catches your eye, tell me," Jas turns another page. "Something like um... soul-swap, gender bender, anything that has to do with the situation we're in here. That and a massage would help. I think I fell wrong when the switch happened." She yawns and stretches before scanning the book again.