Started by jnfs2014, January 31, 2009, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

6'0".

What the hell. Everyone is taller than me. :(

Macawmoses

Somewhere around 6`3 or 4.

Smashin

6'2.5"-ish. I think I've stopped growing for the most part. I hit my growth spurt a lot faster than my brother, who hit it like senior year of high school.

Doodle

Around 5'6, maybe higher.
I still have a few years to grow. :)
YEAH

Nickzzs_Secret_Alias

Silverhawk79

Around 6'0", maybe even 6'1".

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

GreatGonzales106

PsychoYoshi

Doctors don't seem to be able to agree when they measure me, although scoliosis kind of complicates the measurement a bit.

The range is somewhere between 5' 7" and 5' 10". I'd probably say 5' 9". If it wasn't for the crooked spine, I'd probably be 5' 11" or six feet even.

Java

I'm only 5'6". :(
Why am I so darn short? ;___;

Link3588

6 foot something.  I really don't remember the inches.

phatyo

Isnt the average male in American 5'11? I'm 5'8 right now and I have yet to hit a growth a spurt. I'm 15 and almost turning 16 D:!!!! Life sucks!

Gwen Khan

I'm around 5'10'', why are so many of you so much younger then me and so much taller?

Totla

Quote from: phatyo on February 02, 2009, 08:19:42 PM
Isnt the average male in American 5'11? I'm 5'8 right now and I have yet to hit a growth a spurt. I'm 15 and almost turning 16 D:!!!! Life sucks!
I think PY's back problems beat you being average height in the "Life Sucks" category.

6'2"ish.

Fish

5'7"
Woo. Slightly under average!