News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

4 years from now.

Started by Doodle, March 11, 2009, 02:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Quote from: Frigid_Aztec on March 11, 2009, 04:34:17 PM
I'll be a millionaire coming out of college and then I'll just buy NSF and do w.e to it

you wish.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Captain Justice

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 11, 2009, 04:35:39 PM
I'll be a millionaire coming out of college and then I'll just buy NSF and do w.e to it

you wish.
nope, its gonna happen.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Silverhawk79

Captain Justice

Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Silverhawk79

Captain Justice

Can we ban Hoss, please?

Friendly Hostile

On my last year of college.  I don't see this place lasting that long, but I've been proven wrong before when it comes to that.

Link3588

Obtaining some form of higher education.  Don't know what I'm going to do yet.  As for this place, I think its going to last for a while.  But I don't have a guess for as to how long.

britneymahboy

Quote from: バシャーモ-せんぱい on March 11, 2009, 02:29:20 PM
4 Years? I might be in japan somewhere.
NSFCD? Probably not.
The Japanese will stare you out of their country for being black and fat.
NAMBLA

Kaz

In four years, I'll be married, considering I'm getting married only a little over two years from now, if things go as planned. I'll also be out of college and likely working a rather lame job in some little publishing place or something while trying to keep getting published. I suspect I'll be quite poor, and that's okay with me. I chose literature after all. It's to be expected.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Beatnik

To quote the late Mitch Hedberg:

"Celebrating the four year anniversary of you asking me this question."

I'll come up with a serious response to this a little later.

Quote from: britneymahboy on March 11, 2009, 05:51:28 PM
Quote from: バシャーモ-せんぱい on March 11, 2009, 02:29:20 PM
4 Years? I might be in japan somewhere.
NSFCD? Probably not.
The Japanese will stare you out of their country for being black and fat.
I doubt it, I saw a few fat black guys in Tokyo.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Zovistograt

I'll be a senior at RPI, involved in a number of organizations such as the DDR Club and stuff, and probably writing tons of random programs for my own enjoyment.  I hope by then that my music skills have improved and maybe I've landed a few DJing gigs or something...idk

As for NSFCD, I think if it's not around as it is, it'll be around basically with the same userbase but with a different name.  NSiders stick together forever it seems.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Super

I'll probably be married or halfway finished with school by then.

Maybe I'll start my own business.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 11, 2009, 04:46:09 PM
Quote from: Frigid_Aztec on March 11, 2009, 04:38:16 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 11, 2009, 04:37:59 PM
Quote from: Frigid_Aztec on March 11, 2009, 04:36:46 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 11, 2009, 04:35:39 PM

you wish.
nope, its gonna happen.
Not likely.
very likely
Have fun trying to pay me off for the rights. =3
I'll give you $1000 dollars for NSFCD right now; lock, stock and barrel.

Anyways, I'll be largely through University, likely working as part of my practicum. Of course, getting history degrees won't be easy, so I imagine I'll be stressed to nines. As for NSFCD, look how long FCD lasted. If that is any indicator, I'd like to say NSFCD will be around then - simply with less activity, but a core group.