News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

How do YOU make money?

Started by Tsumaru, May 11, 2009, 06:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SolidSNK on May 11, 2009, 08:57:54 PM
I work in a warehouse stocking shoes on shelves by sku and vendor and size. Cardboard shoe boxes f*** with your fingers real bad.

But it's way better than the grocery store I work in. It's really low key, I don't have any real deadlines, I work for 2 and a half hours a day, I get to listen to my iPod the entire time, and I have a few friends who work there to screw around with. $8 an hour, and occasionally have to work weekends. We had to move a store entirely across the street. The most tedious thing to do, ended up working 10 hours that day. With three days of work, I had a nice $108 paycheck.
Ever since I became a Manager at my job, my new duties were to look over Aparell AND Footwear (shoes)...
Our store had to get ready for Inventory so guess who got stuck fixing our Shoe Boxes in the Shoe Room?!?!?!  >=(
And I did it all by myself....

So....dusty........ and the shoo room itself is so Narror a big person would feel so ashamed trying to fit down our Shoe room aisle..... (if I can, I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and post it here if I remember).

I hit my head, arms, shoulders, ....trip over boxes of shoes I put on the floor so I can put them in SIZE ORDER from Smallest to greatest....... over 5 rows. My lower back was hurting for days.
-_-

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zovistograt

I work at the local newspaper and do random one-time tech jobs every so often.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Doodle

Just as gifts.
Last summer I got $50 for my grades, though. :)
...but so did my brother. Who gets C's. While I had pretty much all A's. :|

I need an allowance, though.
Or a cell phone.
YEAH

L10

I need a job ;-;
I get money for mowing our lawn, but my dad is tired of paying me so he's been doing the lawn lately x.x
0o!f

Silverhawk79

Tsumaru

Jono2

i don't :\

can't find a intercourse in job.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

HTA!

We are in a bit of a bind as it is. (Housing market crash hit us bad in the South)
Hence, no new X-box.
I get money for my B-day and Christmas... and I'll get rewarded (probably with an X-box) for watching my siblings over the summer.
5-6 days a week, 7 AM to 6 PM.

Mystic

Leasing out my girlfriend.

Ummm....chores, and child support.

Mutilator7

I do random jobs and get paid 10 bucks an hour for it

Shujinco2

I get $20 every other week for going to school. (Not kidding.)

And I get $20 a month for taking out the neighbor lady's trash.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Shujinco2 on May 13, 2009, 01:24:18 PM
I get $20 every other week for going to school. (Not kidding.)

you hate school so much your parents have to pay you to go?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tom Servo on May 13, 2009, 01:25:33 PM
you hate school so much your parents have to pay you to go?
Sort of...

I have a history of not getting there, weather I want to or not.

Some classes I really like, actually.

bluaki

I don't =/

I have to have my mother or grandmother buy anything I want for me. On the [very rare] occasion that I end up going shopping with a friend and not with either of them, they just give me a bunch of money.