Kilroy

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 19, 2009, 05:37:21 PM
Oh and my girlfriend plays video games.
You have a girlfriend?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Partially. More like a "really good friend that I hang out with." There really isn't a lot I can do at this age.

JrDude

You're like my friend. Hangs out with a girl often and he thinks he's dating her, even though he never asked her out and they never kissed. Seriously, don't say you're dating someone unless they think so too, so in other words, officially ask them out and if they say "yes," then there you go.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Kilroy

^

Pointing out the obvious, by JNFS
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Macawmoses

^

Getting a thread locked, by Dumbasses.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Dill on June 18, 2009, 05:43:35 PM
I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.
Cool American Psycho quote, bro.

L10

I don't have a girlfriend.
0o!f

JrDude

Quote from: Ryu on June 19, 2009, 10:19:37 PM
I don't have a girlfriend.
Neither does most of the forum. And I can almost guarantee that one or more that says he does is lying (I'm not saying everyone is lying).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 19, 2009, 06:35:51 PM
You're like my friend. Hangs out with a girl often and he thinks he's dating her, even though he never asked her out and they never kissed. Seriously, don't say you're dating someone unless they think so too, so in other words, officially ask them out and if they say "yes," then there you go.
you're never really dating until facebook says so anyway
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

The Riddler

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 19, 2009, 06:39:52 PM
^
Dating, by JrDude.
He may not be the best source of information, but he's certainly right here.
To say someone is your girlfriend when they really aren't is a little weird.
To be able to say you're dating someone both people need to know about it.
Generally one asks the other out and they say yes.

jnfs2014

Depends on which definition of "girlfriend" you use. "Girlfriend" could mean dating. It also could mean that you are not dating, but still our together. Lastly, "girlfriend" could mean a girl that is your friend. :P

Mine would be the second.

Pachuri

I talk to [spoiler]Furries[/spoiler] on skype. Not being one myself.

Custom

I'm never really happy with life.
/e/ is quite alright.
I have a Facebook but I'm friends with NSFCD users on it. So it's not a confession like all you kids are making it out to be.

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 19, 2009, 02:14:38 PM
Oh yes, one more thing. I'm a guy and I don't like football (American Football).

WELCOME TO NSFCD THIS IS COMMON HERE

Quote from: Pachuri on June 20, 2009, 07:45:40 AM
I talk to [spoiler]Furries[/spoiler] on skype. Not being one myself.

A kid I grew up with became a furry. .-. I still talk to him.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Dill

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 19, 2009, 09:08:49 PM
Cool American Psycho quote, bro.

I'm glad some people were able to identify that. American Psycho (both the movie and the book) is a classic.