News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Kilroy, June 18, 2009, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I only have a female boobs and butt fetish, they are also my favorite parts of the body. One thing I hate though, is oversized boobs/butts (in art).
I'd also like a girl who rarely, if ever, dressed slutty at all. I may like the view, but so would many others, and I'd prefer only my eyes on my girl (I can't stop all, but I prefer it to be as little as possible), but first I need a girl.

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on June 21, 2009, 09:35:59 PM
Not to make fun of you, but like Porky Pig?
Haha, it's not THAT extreme, in fact, my slight speech problem has never been mentioned to me, so I assume it doesn't happen often enough to notice.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: Macbeth on June 21, 2009, 11:11:17 PM
Echo, she's married to Vaatix. Unless you want to fight him to the death, stop hitting on Viv.
And he's invincible, so there's no contest.

Glad I'm part of the Vaatix and Rob club.

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on June 22, 2009, 01:59:34 AM
And he's invincible, so there's no contest.

Glad I'm part of the Vaatix and Rob club.
.A.''''

/Ahems.
I got mistaken about my actual size.
I'm officially a 36C.
Got measured this morning.

I also only have 1 cheek dimple on the left side of my face.
I has a crooked smile. xD;

Java

Why the hell is owning up to having a Facebook a confession?

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Java on June 22, 2009, 08:26:23 AM
Why the hell is owning up to having a Facebook a confession?

My guess is many people here claimed that having a facebook/myspace is "lame"

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: Tom Servo on June 22, 2009, 08:35:18 AM
I guess I'm super lame since I have both. Haha.

Lotos

Quote from: Tom Servo on June 22, 2009, 08:35:18 AM

They just don't want to give it to Phatyo.

Magnum

Quote from: Viveeanne on June 22, 2009, 07:54:39 AM
.A.''''
/Ahems.
I'm officially a 36C.

Wait what?
I've got the exact same thing. Didn't think that was a confession.

Well I would elaborate but I just hit my foot REALLY FREAKIN HARD! So yeah, same thing.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

The Riddler

Quote from: Viveeanne on June 22, 2009, 07:54:39 AM
.A.''''

/Ahems.
I'm officially a 36C.

I like that you got back to me about that. You're too cool <3

Dog Food

- I yip like a dog, especially when I'm scared.

- I have arachnaphobia (especially for DLs...).

(Now to combine the two...):

Once I went backpacking on a three day trip. In the morning, after a night spent in our tents, I offered to change first (since I was in there with a couple other girls), and I thought getting done the fastest would make things easier on me. I walk inside and close the tent, and next thing I see at least five DLs crawling all around the tent! There was one on the roof, two on either side of me, one in front of me. They just start crawling out toward me out of nowhere. Well, I started yipping (which, because I was so intercourse ing freaked out, turned into a full-fledged howl that got me made fun of later), and ran out of that tent as fast as possible.

To make a long story short, I just changed in the bushes. But seriously, it was a loud howl. The camp leader got mad because people were trying to sleep... *cough* but I think it was because she was afraid I would attract the wolves... *cough*.

While I'm at it >.>;; ...and since we are on the subject...

- I have a thing for scars. Any sort of scar, anywhere, looks really hot (maybe not severely burned victims. I'm not sure yet though, haven't come in contact with any). Also, moaning. I like it when it's loud, whether its with me or I'm just randomly hearing it. Even fake moaning can get me if you do it right.

- I like the top.

And... no, that's all I can think of right now.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Captain Justice

Kill Joy that last part may have been even better then vivs
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Dog Food

Quote from: Echo on June 22, 2009, 09:56:30 PM
Kill Joy that last part may have been even better then vivs
Why do you have any scars? It like symbolizes a tough, rugged man. ...With like battle scars and still in his war uniform... One thin scar right down his right eye and a thicker one across the chest from doing battle with a Japanese enemy warrior...

I just like top because I get the control to do everything I want the way I like it :).

- And while I'm here... I used to like spiders. I would capture them myself and put them in bug jars. One night I got bored (I was a Kindergartener, and even then had severe troubles sleeping), and decided to look into the jar at my captured spider. I got grossed out. I saw the suction cups on its legs, and its headless body... I was afraid it would escape and crawl over me. From that moment on, I was afraid of spiders. I know it sounds shallow that it's only because I think they're ugly... But, that's it. And the feeling you get when they're on you, but I hate that about most bugs.

- I'm extremely competitive. So competitive that I'm not competitive at all for fear of losing.

- I'm amazing at things the first time I try them (for the most part), and gradually get worse. Unlike everyone else who starts off bad and gets better. And because of my hate of losing, once I start sucking I tend to get bored of that particular thing and move on to something new.

Captain Justice

no not the scar part the top part lol
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Mario583

Quote from: Echo on June 22, 2009, 10:26:08 PM
no not the scar part the top part lol
The man obviously likes being on top during sex.

Dog Food

Quote from: Mario583 on June 22, 2009, 10:29:26 PM
The man obviously likes being on top during sex.
If you're talking about me we finally proved I'm a girl :).

Confessions: I'm a girl. Seriously this time, though.