News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Explain the person below you about SSBB Thread!

Started by StarWindWizard7, July 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

Um..Dark Samus

Do you think Brawl could've been better than it is now? How?

chaosgear

A FRIKIN DECENT TWILIGHT PRINCESS STAGE BETTER THAN THE BRIDGE OF ELDIN!!!!!!

uh..... how could the stage builder be improved?

Nayrman

Make it an actual stage builder. Not 17 different kinds of platforms.
It doesn't need to be anything like LittleBigPlanet in terms of creatability, but seriously EVERY piece is just a different kind of platform.

Sakurai comes out and says that Brawl was still rushed and there were many things he wanted to do.
Your reaction?

DededeCloneChris

"Wow, you make good games even if you were rushed."

Are you happy with Olimar being in Brawl?

JrDude

Yes, Olimar is one of my best.

Did you like the storyline of SSE, even though there was no dialogue?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

No. It made no sense, and frankly was boring as hell.
And yes, I realize trying to make a coherent story is inherently impossible with all these characters.
HOWEVER, Melee's Adventure mode was better, since it was what the single player mode was supposed to be (mostly). Having Link run around the Mushroom Kingdom stomping goombas, Fox running through a Zelda dungeon, Kirby escaping Zebes, etc., etc.
That's all we really want Nintendo X_X;;
Besides, I demand Mario and Sonic sneaking through Shadow Moses Island!

The character you least want gets put into Brawl... your reaction?

chaosgear

sonics too lame!!!! lol jk.

whats the character you most want in brawl besides the ones already included?

chaosgear

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2009, 05:55:53 PM
And yes, I realize trying to make a coherent story is inherently impossible with all these characters.
HOWEVER, Melee's Adventure mode was better, since it was what the single player mode was supposed to be (mostly). Having Link run around the Mushroom Kingdom stomping goombas, Fox running through a Zelda dungeon, Kirby escaping Zebes, etc., etc.

The character you least want gets put into Brawl... your reaction?
wait, what? you prefer melees story more? i think your the only person who thinks that. i can think of 100 people who disagree. like everyone in np. and xplay.

Nayrman

Yes, lets make a dozen of generic looking levels with generic looking enemies where we try to rip off fun beat 'em ups but let's slow the game down enough to where it takes just long enough to kill these guys above easy mode to where the game starts to get really slow and grade on people's patience.

BTW: GREAT MAZE

JrDude

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMk

You learn that there's still one more Character in Brawl that no one knows about. How did you get it?
[move][/move]
Dude .

X-3

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2009, 06:24:49 PM
Yes, lets make a dozen of generic looking levels with generic looking enemies where we try to rip off fun beat 'em ups but let's slow the game down enough to where it takes just long enough to kill these guys above easy mode to where the game starts to get really slow and grade on people's patience.

SSE was bad, but Melee's adventure mode, better? I thought it was fun the first two times, but then found it became a hassle going through it the next bunch of times. And it's gameplay was basically the same.

I would have liked a "Classic Adventure" mode of sorts, though. And, like Classic in Melee, the stages would be "randomized".
---
MegaMan.
And for Jr, I got the secret character by playing Masterpieces 100 times.

You are given the ability to add a stage piece(as in, the build a stage thing)  to Brawl through...black magic. However, you are forced to take one stage piece out. What do you add/drop?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2009, 05:55:53 PM
I have the solution right here.

Nintendo + Kingdom Hearts = Nayrman's answer Nintendo Hearts(?)

................................................................................................

I'd add a moving conveyor belt with spikes on one half and free space on the other half. I'd remove the tree.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts is in Brawl. What would your reaction be?

Nayrman

First, WHY Nintendo? So many better Square-Enix characters!
Second, at least Disney isn't demanding anything.

a non-videogame character is added. Who would it be?

Captain Justice

Quote from: chaosgear on July 09, 2009, 06:16:28 PM
wait, what? you prefer melees story more? i think your the only person who thinks that. i can think of 100 people who disagree. like everyone in np. and xplay.
hell no SSE was what ultimately ruined Brawl. If they wouldn't of wasted so much time on that poop then maybe they could have made at least a decent multi-player mode.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

chaosgear

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2009, 06:24:49 PM

well, yah, generic. but it was MEANT to be generic. ssb is meant to take place in a dimension that connects all other dimensions. (or something like that)
i think the story was ok with AWESOME cutscenes.

and yes, the great maze sucked horribly. no arguing that.

chuck norris. instant win.

what new stage would you like to see in a ssb game?