News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Explain the person below you about SSBB Thread!

Started by StarWindWizard7, July 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-3

He sounds the same to me.

What would Toon Link do if he had a real role in the SSE?

Depster

cry like a baby

What if wolf was a villain in SSE?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

JrDude

Then... He'd be a villain.

Do you think there should have been some real characters in SSE that weren't playable? (EX: Krystal is in a scene for whatever reason, but you don't ever get to play as her [that didn't really happen]).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Yeah; I'd get mad for some characters, like Krystal, Bowser Jr., and Ridley (OH, WAIT A MINUTE), but at least the story would seem deeper.

What if SSB4 turns out to be a real fighting game (like Soul Caliber, Street Fighter, Tekken, etc.) instead of the normal king-of-the-hill style?

SkyMyl

I would cry.

You have the ability to put one character from Final Fantasy in Smash, at the cost of one existing character. Who would you put in, and who would you take out?

jnfs2014

Idk. FF characters are only in 2 games.

Same question.

JrDude

I wouldn't do that.

Super Smash Bros. 4 ends up being a racing game. Your reaction?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Don't get it and never buy a Nintendo console again.

Smash bros 4's story line is an RPG where you have to learn all your moves with level ups, what do you say?

jnfs2014

Screw this. I'm hacking my Wii.

Spongebob is in SSB4. Thoughts?

DededeCloneChris

The day Nick got drunk and assaulted Nintendo and Sakurai was the worst day in the company ever. (I already did that question).

And stop copying me, everyone! >:(

Mr. Ressetti suddenly pops out from his hole and starts attacking you while talking about the good ol' days. Your reaction?

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 13, 2009, 06:04:12 PM
The day Nick got drunk and assaulted Nintendo and Sakurai was the worst day in the company ever. (I already did that question).

And stop copying me, everyone! >:(

Mr. Ressetti suddenly pops out from his hole and starts attacking you while talking about the good ol' days. Your reaction?

Yell at him, "Teh good ole days are dead!," and then pwn him with muh awesome Brawl skillz.

Chuck Norris makes a cameo as the final boss in the adventure mode for SSB4 (but is not a playable char, of course).  How would you react?

Depster

I'd lose every time, and so would everybody else.  Nice addition though!

Jet Lee makes it into brawl as a playable, what would his tier be =0

JrDude

Just jump off the cliff, there's no way I could win. Unless Bruce Lee was playable.

One of the stages that is unlockable in SSB4 is the play area from the Rugrats, sometimes Grandpa Lu comes and takes the closest player away, other than that, there's no other Rugrats trophies, or characters. Do you think Ganondorf should be un-clonified?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Yes.  Ganondorf has lots of real moves from his games, it's about time he stopped copying a moveset made up for a racing character.

Why do people keep answering questions with spam like "I don't know" or "neither" instead of just letting other people actually answer the question?

DededeCloneChris

I don't know either.

One of the many Rabbids of Rayman gets in. Your reaction to this goofy idiot?