Main Menu

Important Poll: Read and Vote (POST COUNTS) RE-READ AND RE-VOTE

Started by Macawmoses, August 16, 2009, 02:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Read Post

Do away with.
Keep.

Macawmoses

With that said, the staff have been informed they have 24 hours to make a vote. You'll find out our decision soon enough, with the update (if applicable) occurring in the near future.

Totla

THE RESULTS ARE IN
AND IN A HUGE SHOCKER TO PEOPLE IN SUPPORT  OF REMOVING POST COUNTS

THEY'RE BEING REMOVED.
GOT YOU FAGGOTS.

Custom

Quote from: Tortilla on August 24, 2009, 04:40:25 PM
THE RESULTS ARE IN
AND IN A HUGE SHOCKER TO PEOPLE IN SUPPORT  OF REMOVING POST COUNTS

THEY'RE BEING REMOVED.
GOT YOU FAGGOTS.

D:

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

HTA!

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 23, 2009, 07:44:00 PM
Blame the staff that don't bother to read the dang board and vote when they should vote.
Leave them out.
But good, you guys got something done.

Macawmoses

That we did. We'll take a look at the mod. I'm saying we'll give you until ~Sunday to relish your post count.

Kayo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why even make this poll in the first place? this was a NSider before it got slowly raped ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: KAOS on August 25, 2009, 01:36:43 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why even make this poll in the first place? this was a NSider before it got slowly raped ;_;
Because it's annoying and give a false sense of activity.  You've made almost 2,600 posts here, which is still a considerable amount, so I don't see why you're worried about losing the current number.

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 03:30:52 PM
Because it's annoying and give a false sense of activity.  You've made almost 2,600 posts here, which is still a considerable amount, so I don't see why you're worried about losing the current number.
but i wanted to get out of my spam-flavored rank! now i have to repeat it again ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: KAOS on August 25, 2009, 04:19:02 PM
but i wanted to get out of my spam-flavored rank! now i have to repeat it again ;_;
We're probably going to redo ranks at some point here (there's supposed to be a rank election happening allegedly) so that may change.

The Riddler

Here's to 14647 (give or take) posts that won't even be a memory anymore.

Kayo

Actually, I guess this is just as well, because some people are keeping their 50,000 posts from Oldsider and if you wanna make a fuss about postcounts, its kind of unfair. now that i think of it, they should just reflect our posting on THIS forum. OK..

I'm ready. do it *closes eyes*
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Not only will there be a rank election, and not only will we retool the post counts, there are also user selectable ranks. The last is a fantastic option at getting out of your spam flavored rank.

Lotos

Macawmoses

For...?

Rank election? Not likely. User selectable has 3 ranks, 2 colors. Two green and a pink.