News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

The attacks cut deep into his arms but Mark was not phased by this. They simply healed themselfs seeming to be woven back together by small metal strands. "It's not my strength they want...It's my knowlege." He then put out his open hand and shot a shockwave out of it at Jin. These gloves...I don't know how much longer I can use them without overheating.

Light

Jin put up a barrier to block the attack, but not without sapping quite a bit of his strength. Those gloves must have taken more out of me than I thought... "I'll end this misery," he stated, running up to Mark and making a large swipe with his sword, sending shockwaves after it in case he missed.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark jumped up over the swipe while he blocked at the shockwave that knocked him a good ways back. "Tao...I don't think I can hold up longer. We have to get out of here!" Mark turned around and began to run down a dark ally.

Light

Tao nodded and began to run after Mark. "Get back here, you cowards!" Jin shouted, running after the scientist and vigilante.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark jumped onto the wall next to him and dug his fingers into the wall. He protrudded his claws, ripping his gloves but also giving him more grip in the process. "Tao! This way." He continued climbing the wall.

Light

Tao ran up next to Mark and began climbing the wall as well. Jin caught up with them and shot an icicle at Mark.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark turned around just in time and stopped the icicle with his two tails. His face was full of shock as the tip of the icicle was right in his face. "I...I didn't know I could do that with my tails..." He dropped the icicle and continued climbing until reaching the roof.

Light

Tao stopped to look in awe at Mark's amazing maneuver. "Woah..." she gasped, watching him drop the icicle. Jin saw his opportunity and shot an icicle at Tao. The shot hit its mark dead on, momentarily freezing the vigilante. She fell off the wall and landed with a crash, the ice around her breaking.

Dr.Hobo2

"Tao!" Mark jumped down and landed on his feet. He ran over to Tao and picked her up. "Are you okay?"

Light

"Tao's sleepy nyao..." The Kaka warrior muttered, struggling to get up. Jin walked over to Mark.

"Give it up, M-59. You're coming back to Headquarters with me, or your little friend here is going to get it bad."

Dr.Hobo2

"...Alright...I'll come with you. Just don't hurt her." Mark said with a sullen face walking towards Jin.
----
Kokonoe walked up from behind Joseph. "Well well. What do we have here? Another failed attempt by the NOL to create another Nox Nyctore? Or maybe they're trying to create an equal to Tager, ha!" She said turning her back on him. "I know you betrayed the Library. I can see many upgrades that could be made to your body to make you faster, stronger..."

Light

"I believe things have gone on here long enough," a voice said from behind Jin. He turned in surprise to see a small cat-person - like Tao, except his face was showing. A patch covered one of his eyes, and he had two swords strapped to his back.

Grimalkin... A voice creeped into Jin's head, though he did not know whose it belonged to. He also couldn't tell why, but he didn't think he should mess with this person. It was then that he made the connection. The overwhelming power, the appearance... it had to be him. "Hm," Jin sheathed his sword, walking away from Mark. "You win this time, M-59," he said plainly. "Just don't count on the strongest creature in the world to come to your rescue next time." With that, he parted.

There's that term again... I haven't even fought in decades, Jubei thought, keeping a straight face as the NOL officer walked past him. How do they know I still have my power? How do I know?

Magnum

"Entity: Unknown. Compromised. Data on target," he began as information gently started to flow into his mind.

"Kokonoe. Daughter of legendary heroes. Leader of Sector Seven. Fighting power, unknown. Mode of elimination of threat, two options. Escape, fight. Fighting is risky, but, exhilarating!" Joseph explained as he put his left hand in his pocket, putting his right swiftly in front of his face, static gently flowing across it.
Tager. More data flooded his mind.
"Tager. Great leader during the war. Dog-boy of Kokonoe. Fighting power, supreme. Mode of elimination, none. Where is he?" Joseph asked innocently as a small smile crossed his face.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

Mark was stunned at seeing Jubei and how he had just saved his life. "Uh...Uh...T-Thank you gran-" He covered his mouth with both his hands. Oh crap! That's right he doesn't know..."I mean, thank you Jubei."
-----
Kokonoe slipped her right hand into her pocket. "Oh...Tager's off on a...certain task." She pulled her hand out of her pocket and slipped a pinklolipop into her mouth.

Light

Only thing is, I do know, Jubei thought, maintaining his indifferent face. "Don't mention it, kid," he said. "Is your friend over there going to be alright?" Tao opened her eyes, which lit up when they saw Jubei.

"Cat person!" She said, smiling.