Main Menu

Why do I fail everything I try?

Started by Silverhawk79, December 16, 2009, 03:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

BOREDFOREVER

This thread needs some tough love.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 16, 2009, 03:29:47 PM
I just failed 2 college classes and have to go to community college.
Oh no! You have to quit scho- No, wait, you still get a chance to earn a degree, something a lot of kids will never get to do. And you can always return to a University or regular college later.
QuoteI don't have a girlfriend.

Yeah, because whining about it on your internet sausage-fest forum's really gonna turn this one around.  So you couldn't find a good lay at college.  Community college is a different market. Where do you think all those strippers actually working their way through college go?
QuoteI run a dying forum, and I can't fix it.
Yeah, and I hear that's a felony now.  What's the worse thing that happens, this place dies and you use the spare time getting some action?  That'd be the end of the intercourse in world right there.

Tough love session complete

Macawmoses

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on December 16, 2009, 10:48:00 PM
Oh no! You have to quit scho- No, wait, you still get a chance to earn a degree, something a lot of kids will never get to do. And you can always return to a University or regular college later.
Yeah, because whining about it on your internet sausage-fest forum's really gonna turn this one around.  So you couldn't find a good lay at college.  Community college is a different market. Where do you think all those strippers actually working their way through college go? Yeah, and I hear that's a felony now.  What's the worse thing that happens, this place dies and you use the spare time getting some action?  That'd be the end of the intercourse in world right there.

I intercourse ing love you.

Titus Andronicus

Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Silverhawk79

Doodle

Yeah, because whining about it on your internet sausage-fest forum's really gonna turn this one around.  So you couldn't find a good lay at college.  Community college is a different market. Where do you think all those strippers actually working their way through college go?

Yeah, and I hear that's a felony now.  What's the worse thing that happens, this place dies and you use the spare time getting some action?  That'd be the end of the intercourse in world right there.

Best post in a while.
YEAH

Gwen Khan

Lotos

Silver.  You are more social than I.  You can get a lay.  It just takes time.

Mystic

Quote from: Lotos on December 17, 2009, 05:42:58 PM
Silver.  You are more social than I.  You can get a lay.  It just takes time.
Or cash money.

Custom

Yeah, because whining about it on your internet sausage-fest forum's really gonna turn this one around.  So you couldn't find a good lay at college.  Community college is a different market. Where do you think all those strippers actually working their way through college go? Yeah, and I hear that's a felony now.  What's the worse thing that happens, this place dies and you use the spare time getting some action?  That'd be the end of the intercourse in world right there.

POTW/POTM

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Lohn Jocke

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Well there is this new pill out there...

Also silver! I'll drive to wherever you are and we can go bowling! Or any sort of fun hobby you have :D. It will be great.

The Seventh

Quote from: Allegretto on December 18, 2009, 10:24:28 AM
Well there is this new pill out there...

Also silver! I'll drive to wherever you are and we can go bowling! Or any sort of fun hobby you have :D. It will be great.
Good god it took some restraint to avoid spitting Coca-Cola all over the laptop.

That was funny as hell.
meh

Matt

Silver, you feeling like poop is more then likely due to the fact you are poop.