News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I think I'm embarrassed by my Wii

Started by Drezford_the_Rebell, January 24, 2010, 08:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Drez, buy NMH:DS and TvC. Then get back to me.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: mackormoses on January 30, 2010, 12:39:15 AM
Drez, buy NMH:DS and TvC. Then get back to me.

I hear Matt Mercer does the voices for NMH:DS, though I'm not sure I'm ready to invest in a market I'm not confident in. Then again I lost confidence in the market in the worst combo of Christmas purchases ever.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on January 30, 2010, 01:10:45 AM
I hear Matt Mercer does the voices for NMH:DS, though I'm not sure I'm ready to invest in a market I'm not confident in. Then again I lost confidence in the market in the worst combo of Christmas purchases ever.
The issue is - NMH:DS is great. But it'll assuredly drop in price by April. Nonetheless, it is well worth your time (and is not a title to be embarassed about).

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on January 30, 2010, 01:10:45 AM
I'm getting it no matter what.
...Then again, I still need to finish the first one. >_>

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: mackormoses on January 30, 2010, 01:12:56 AM
The issue is - NMH:DS is great. But it'll assuredly drop in price by April. Nonetheless, it is well worth your time (and is not a title to be embarassed about).

And I just remembered it's rated M, which means I would have to explain to my mom why I'm buying a video game that would give me nothing but senseless violence.

Then again, the fact that I need my mom's approval to buy a game is embarrassing in itself.

maybe I'm just embarrassed about everything.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on January 30, 2010, 01:17:54 AM
And I just remembered it's rated M, which means I would have to explain to my mom why I'm buying a video game that would give me nothing but senseless violence.

Then again, the fact that I need my mom's approval to buy a game is embarrassing in itself.

maybe I'm just embarrassed about everything.
you'd also have to explain the jiggling female anatomy

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: mackormoses on January 30, 2010, 01:21:04 AM
you'd also have to explain the jiggling female anatomy

not as much as I should...

Well it might be easier than explaining why all the characters in the JRPGs I play dress like flamboyantly gay people.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on January 30, 2010, 01:45:31 AM
not as much as I should...

Well it might be easier than explaining why all the characters in the JRPGs I play dress like flamboyantly gay people.
one of the guys, the trainer, not only dresses in a tight pink suit...he blows kisses.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: mackormoses on January 30, 2010, 03:51:38 AM
one of the guys, the trainer, not only dresses in a tight pink suit...he blows kisses.

Well they do want to show a varied demographic. It's PC to have at least one gay/bi/trans character in a game these days.