News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

guys!!! they're makin another pokemon!?!?!?!

Started by Doodle, February 01, 2010, 04:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

thats what i heard!!!!!
they will never be as good as the first 150. :|
YEAH

Thirdkoopa

I swear the more I read this board the more I think it's just about being hilarious

...And I like that.

OH MY GOD HOW ARE THEY GOING TO THINK UP IDEAS

NOTHING CAN BEAT PIKACHU

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Kayo

WHAAT? noooo.. what's next? replace articuno, zapdos, and moltres with three huge DOG things? I tell you, it's NEVER gonna happen. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

Gwen Khan

Doodle

YEAH

Titus Andronicus

uh to be fair theyre already out in japan so i mean yeah
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Tsumaru

guys i cant get celebi

supercheats says i have to talk to the shrine in the forest 500 times but she wont come out ;___;

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Tsumaru on February 01, 2010, 02:34:17 PM
guys i cant get celebi

supercheats says i have to talk to the shrine in the forest 500 times but she wont come out ;___;
i have a shiny one that level 100 that knows transform its legit i swear
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Friendly Hostile

Lotos

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't give a single thought about comparing the two generations.  I was too darn excited.  That page in the Pokecenter section of Nintendo Power.  Damn.  That was just so mysterious and beautiful.  The three starters.  Professor Elm.  Some Pokemon from the upcoming game (I forget exactly which ones).  I think there was Donphan too.  And the Pokegear.

Drezford_the_Rebell

I for one am excited. I've been reading up on these, and graphics are gonna be OFF THE HOOK.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: K on February 01, 2010, 04:17:26 AM
WHAAT? noooo.. what's next? replace articuno, zapdos, and moltres with three huge DOG things? I tell you, it's NEVER gonna happen. :|
I LOL'D !!! :D

I wonder if "Team rocket" is gonna be trying to capture Pikachu instead of capturing a wild one.
-_-

Doodle

Quote from: NOA_STAR on February 01, 2010, 09:47:25 PM
I LOL'D !!! :D

I wonder if "Team rocket" is gonna be trying to capture Pikachu instead of capturing a wild one.
-_-
no!!! these are the video games!!!!!! :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
YEAH

Eizweir

Pokemon Silver was my favorite game back then.  I remember being so excited about getting like a lvl 86 Feraligatr and thought I was amazing.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze