Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on February 22, 2010, 06:40:59 PM
Oh yeah, another confession.
As you may or may not know, I went to winter formal and danced. One dance was so fun that I ended up liking the girl. The girl came with a "date," but she didn't seem like she was having too much fun with the guy (who could blame her? the guy looked ALMOST as nerdy as Nayr does [no offense, but Nayr does look very nerdy], my assumption was that she said yes to be nice), seriously. My shy side never allowed me to say much to her.
Anyway, at school, she neither talked to me or this nerdy guy very much, and we didn't talk to her. Today I find out, that this girl is now dating said nerdy guy...
I...  don't see how that's a confession

Me?  Well, I've honestly nothing to hide.  I act, I'm in Theatre.  The JV class at my school actually.  Among my classic rock and Power Metal tracks on my iPod, I have some piano compositions from Final Fantasy, I would have more videogame music on it if I ever got around to downloading it.  I enjoy piano in general, even some classical at times.  I also have some old disney songs, whenever I'm in the mood for some Circle of Life or Under the Sea it's right there.  I am LDS, and live standards accordingly.  I'm really just a boring person.

My only problem is I have a slight masturbation problem that I'm determined to end before the end of the school year.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kilroy

Quote from: -X on February 22, 2010, 07:19:40 PMMy only problem is I have a slight masturbation problem that I'm determined to end before the end of the school year.
Just a little tip: Unless you are chronically masturbating, there's nothing wrong with it

/govteen
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Lotos

Quote from: -X on February 22, 2010, 07:19:40 PM
My only problem is I have a slight masturbation problem that I'm determined to end before the end of the school year.

Like Kilroy said, if it's not chronic masturbation, it's probably healthy.  If you want to wean yourself off, every other day is where you should start (or maybe even stick to).  In fact, some times you won't be able to get a good fap the next day if you get accustomed to doing it every other day.

Eizweir

It's not really the health that I have the problem with, it's the moral, ethic, religiousy stuff.  Even if you're not religious, I feel guilty because I think of what would my girl friends (not relationship, just friends) would think if they knew, and all that stuff.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Mystic

Your female friends do it too.

Eizweir

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: -X on February 22, 2010, 08:04:20 PM
It's not really the health that I have the problem with, it's the moral, ethic, religiousy stuff.  Even if you're not religious, I feel guilty because I think of what would my girl friends (not relationship, just friends) would think if they knew, and all that stuff.
over 75% of guys do it, so it's nothing to worry about. In fact, most of these friends probably do it too. No one likes anyone to know for some reason. You say you doubt it, but most females do it.

Quote from: Lotos on February 22, 2010, 07:42:11 PM
Like Kilroy said, if it's not chronic masturbation, it's probably healthy.  If you want to wean yourself off, every other day is where you should start (or maybe even stick to).  In fact, some times you won't be able to get a good fap the next day if you get accustomed to doing it every other day.
I started at every other day, now it's almost every day. I do it as a depression outlet, since it works better than cutting. Much better.

[spoiler=don't click if you hate bad analogies]Its almost as if all my troubles are coming out with the ejaculation[/spoiler]

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Titus Andronicus

masturbation problem? dont tell me about that

i do it more than i eat on any given day

i dont have a masturbation problem. i have a problem having to leave my always crowded dorm room to do it.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

SkyMyl

A somewhat minor one, but still a confession of sorts.

I used to think that 9/11 inspired the creation of 911.
</edit>a long incohesive statement filled with 9's and 1's, failing to agree on what point the statement is supposed to get across.

Silverhawk79

More confessions, less talk of jerking off. :B

Magnum

Alright. I REALLY do not like women. I still respect them, and any female here, no offense. Just every single girl I meet is such a ninny that I can't stand mostly any now. I'm not saying that I don't have a girl friend or two, but jeez.
Second, and I've said this before, is that I thought I was gay for a good amount of time. Never got into the whole, "what what? In the butt" thing. Really sicked me out.
Last, I hate my father to such a level that I almost killed him when I was younger. I took a knife and almost stabbed him. I got over that phase, thankfully.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

I post a lot of things about myself that I end up just deleting. I always feel like I'm saying too much, so I end up saying nothing at all. It makes me feel overly self-centered when I write so much talking about myself all the time. Then I feel bad and stupid about posting it. Like I'm starting to get now as I go on and on.

You don't even want to know how much stuff I was about to confess before I finally deleted it all and settled with this post. The main problem with this is how much it wastes my time.

Quote from: Magnum on February 22, 2010, 09:28:47 PM
Alright. I REALLY do not like women. I still respect them, and any female here, no offense. Just every single girl I meet is such a ninny that I can't stand mostly any now. I'm not saying that I don't have a girl friend or two, but jeez.
Second, and I've said this before, is that I thought I was gay for a good amount of time. Never got into the whole, "what what? In the butt" thing. Really sicked me out.
Last, I hate my father to such a level that I almost killed him when I was younger. I took a knife and almost stabbed him. I got over that phase, thankfully.
</3

And darn, did you hate him for a reason or was it just a phase?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Quote from: Freddy Krueger on February 22, 2010, 09:36:57 PM
was it just a phase?
Oh no, the killing part was. Me and him have a full on agreement to not really talk with each other. I do my chores, he makes the food, we are good.

EDIT: BTW wtf does this face mean?  </3

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Syncopathic

Quote from: Magnum on February 22, 2010, 09:28:47 PM

Bitches and Whores amirite?