News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 08, 2010, 09:42:55 PM
Everyone has to get in trouble with the principal at least once in their lives. Happened to me last year, when I was caught doing stuff with someone else in a bathroom stall. It was my second time doing something like that, and I was stupid. And not only in just a stupid way, but also in the way it was planned. The first time I ever did something like that it was carefully orchestrated, the second time I was caught up in the passion of the moment that I wasn't really thinking clearly.

Suffice to say I won't be doing anything like that again (while I'm in high school). Only the second time was found out about, so the punishment wasn't as bad as it could have been. I learned my lesson, anyway. It was a stupid mistake I'll have to live down.
And this is why I hate females. They are the stupidest beings on the planet.

Really, if you were to simply drop dead I think the IQ of the world would rise by a small percent.

SkyMyl

The intercourse did you just say, Brian?

L10

Quote from: Link. on March 09, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

Really, if you were to simply drop dead I think the IQ of the world would rise by a small percent.
That's low....can I punch you in the face on her behalf now?

(Confession: ? ...  I can't stand seeing girls being mistreated. I'm also not fond of sexists >:| )
0o!f

JrDude

I think Algretto turned troll, I assume he liked a girl and got rejected/dumped, so now he's being a dick, and I don't just mean in that post, I've noticed he's been acting really pissy lately.

[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: L10 on March 09, 2010, 04:39:48 PM
(Confession: ? ...  I can't stand seeing girls being mistreated. I'm also not fond of sexists >:| )
This. I go hulk when I see girls getting mistreated irl.

However, online, Allegretto is just a pathetic nerd trying to get "revenge" on the world. Good day, sir.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Quote from: L10 on March 09, 2010, 04:39:48 PM
(Confession: ? ...  I can't stand seeing girls being mistreated. I'm also not fond of sexists >:|)
Oh hey, me too.

Dog Food

You say that, but I know you don't mean it. If you can like Chrona, who's a girl, then you can't hate all females. Just because I'm a stupid ninny doesn't mean all females are. There are plenty who are just like Chrona, so stop generalizing.

Besides, why am I the only one to be blamed for what happened? It takes two. It's the guy's fault as much as mine. I won't say it's more his fault, even if it was his idea, because it was stupid of me to agree, albeit begrudgingly. It is equally our faults. So if you want to say that about me, then you have to say that about the guy, too.

Everyone else, <3.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Seventh

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 09, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
You say that, but I know you don't mean it. If you can like Chrona, who's a girl, then you can't hate all females. Just because I'm a stupid ninny doesn't mean all females are. There are plenty who are just like Chrona, so stop generalizing and get over yourself.

Everyone else, <3.
I don't think you're a stupid ninny.  Don't tell yourself that.
meh

jnfs2014

Conbfession: I'm about as bro as you can get without being bicurious.

Dog Food

Quote from: Red the Lucario on March 09, 2010, 05:58:46 PM
I don't think you're a stupid ninny.  Don't tell yourself that.
Aw, thanks <3

Quote from: Jason Rose on March 09, 2010, 06:02:32 PM
Conbfession: I'm about as bro as you can get without being bicurious.
Are you in band?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

Turok

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Magnum

I'm not this bad...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Lotos

The valedictorian of my class is a female if that is any evidence to counter your statement.

Mystic

I hate when people say never hit a girl, and poop like that. If everyone is equal, hitting a girl is just as fine as hitting a man. Women aren't special.