News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

If I told you my opinion of women and of sex, you'd all think I'm intercourse ing nuts.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Kayo

Quote from: Kilroy on March 10, 2010, 01:20:46 PM
If I told you my opinion of women and of sex, you'd all think I'm intercourse ing nuts.
tell.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

Chrona

..I think we will accept it..

SkyMyl

Can't be that bad. And besides, we won't judge you. =3

Kilroy

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 10, 2010, 01:35:19 PM
Can't be that bad. And besides, we won't judge you. =3
The man who convinced me.

Women:

In my crazy mind, women should be treated like princesses. However, they can lose this treatment if (again, in my crazy mind) they show they don't deserve it, whether they take advantage of it, act ninnyy, whatever. To me, for some reason, women are naturally a beautiful thing, but factors in their lives change that (family, society, etc.)

That's why, in general, not just online, you'll see me often regarding the female sex highly compared to males. It's just my mindset.

Now, when it comes to sex:

To me, sex isn't some sort of sacred "OH GOD HE SAID THE S WORD HE SHALL BE CONDEMNED" idea, it's a beautiful connection between two very close people. Now, when I say two people, in my mind, it is any two people who are extremely close. Very close friends, people in relationships, and it also ties into my views on incest. However, sex starts getting degraded when it's simply for pleasure, rather than to show love, then it's just a boring process (to me).

Very different from the norm.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Sgt.Chilly

I still listen to Nickelback.
I fap to Krystal. And Rouge the Bat.
I think Final Fantasy is overrated.

Oh wait that last one is something I scream from the mountains.

JrDude

Those of you who are similar to Kilroy (as in, never mean to girls or something), that is a no no. (Note: I am still in high school, so this knowledge is based off that) Though girls will often claim to want a sweet guy, in reality they like the mean ones, by this I mean, be mean as a joke, don't go overboard, but don't be the nicest guy in the world to them, girls usually like a guy who can insult them as a joke. I know this because I see it everyday. There's that nice guy that talks to girls, then there's these guys who insult the girl left and right, but in their voice you can hear they're not serious, and where does the girl go? to the guys who are acting mean.

Another confession: I like to give advice when I have no right to giving it.

Oh, and this isn't really a confession, but when I suggest something, people almost always choose wrong. If they listen to me, it would've been better if they didn't, but if they don't listen to me, it would've been better if they did.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 10, 2010, 02:28:55 PMThose of you who are similar to Kilroy (as in, never mean to girls or something), that is a no no. (Note: I am still in high school, so this knowledge is based off that) Though girls will often claim to want a sweet guy, in reality they like the mean ones, by this I mean, be mean as a joke, don't go overboard, but don't be the nicest guy in the world to them, girls usually like a guy who can insult them as a joke. I know this because I see it everyday. There's that nice guy that talks to girls, then there's these guys who insult the girl left and right, but in their voice you can hear they're not serious, and where does the girl go? to the guys who are acting mean.
They like a guy who can jokingly insult her. Most guys don't joke. This is where my "RAWR GIRLS NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE GODS" mentality comes from. Everyone in my area is a complete poop hole, and I hate it.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Psilocybin

kilroy girls love dicks (the body part and type of person). stop being a white knight bro, it won't get you far.

i've got a lot of secrets but i'm not sure i want you guys knowing them, what with the whole WE WILL TELL YOUR ISP thing

Lohn Jocke

I want to go to the UK. Like, not just as a vacation, I mean literally move and live there.

Kayo

Ok, i got one more a confession.

[spoiler]I am a furry... Red got me into it XD[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: K on March 10, 2010, 06:22:02 PM

You got curious and you wouldn't stop bugging me DX
meh

Kayo

Quote from: Red the Lucario on March 10, 2010, 06:26:08 PM
You got curious and you wouldn't stop bugging me DX
;-;

i wasnt bugging you, i just wanted to know what the hype was all about. then i got infatuated <3
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: K on March 10, 2010, 06:22:02 PM

FUCKING SHIT

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!