News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

See Mack's Face

Started by Macawmoses, March 11, 2010, 12:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 22, 2010, 01:30:15 PM
Considering how bad the games are I don't see why.
Seriously. Then again Flash games can be addictive for short periods of time...

Quote from: K on March 22, 2010, 02:04:52 PM
YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT

without me.
So does that mean you're in?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

Quote from: Third K on March 22, 2010, 02:15:38 PM
Seriously. Then again Flash games can be addictive for short periods of time...

Well yeah but its not like we have Tetris or Raiden or anything worthwhile.

Macawmoses

Oh we have tetris. We have other great games too. Bloons is a ton of fun. Bookworm. I'm in love with Connect 4. You kids.

Also, bad idea? No, it was a ploy to save my face. Which, by the looks of things, you guys won't be seeing :0)

Doodle

If this picture is to see the light of day, I want it with you and an explicit hand gesture.
YEAH

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: King Richard on March 22, 2010, 05:57:41 PM
Also, bad idea? No, it was a ploy to save my face. Which, by the looks of things, you guys won't be seeing :0)
Point of view.

But now, not saying we'll see it? Oh this is war now Mack. This is war. I'm depriving my sleep until I see 300 posts for today :|

...Because I have nothing else to do tomorrow and I'm not tired.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

That better follow through on all of the rest of the days as well - 300 posts.

PROTIP: game boards

SkyMyl

Quote from: King Richard on March 22, 2010, 05:57:41 PM
Just you wait, poop hole. With Third K, we can reach the goal you set. All it takes is knowing how to manipulate crowds. Once you have that skill, anything is yours.
This is just a simple bet...there's no reason to sound like a killer...

Thirdkoopa

To give a small convincing speech;

Ok, why wouldn't you do this asides from actually being busy? For the months I've been here before march, we've ended up running into a cycle of "well not much is going on" "we should do something" *Not much happens from most events" And by not participating you end up just contributing to that cycle. Even If the end result isn't all that you want you're at least contributing to the overall community. If you don't want to post yourself then see that referral mode over there? Yes. You can invite other people.

What else can you do If you don't want to have to make a bunch of posts? Make neat topics. They don't even have to be long topics; Just something good to keep a discussion or insightful thought on. Because, well, that's partly what a forum is about in the first place.

And furthermore this goal isn't truthfully all that hard. We've made it still standing to this day, so If we're so close to the darn end we might as well get there even If everything isn't as expected. It's like saying "I'm going to go run over to the store then back home" but stopping at the store because you don't want to have to go back home due to cleaning the trash

...Which even then is not that bad.

Custom

Quote from: King Richard on March 22, 2010, 06:12:44 PM
That better follow through on all of the rest of the days as well - 300 posts.

PROTIP: game boards

I dunno. I just don't talk about games with NSFCDers. I do with Boyah and NS2. It just feels weird talking about games with NSFCDers. :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Third K on March 22, 2010, 02:15:38 PM
So does that mean you're in?
Nope. I will sit back making a tenth of my regular daily amount of posts while you all fail at seeing what Mack looks like. I really don't care what he looks like to be honest, but obviously he has a reason for hiding his face this whole time <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Custom on March 23, 2010, 01:44:44 AM
I dunno. I just don't talk about games with NSFCDers. I do with Boyah and NS2. It just feels weird talking about games with NSFCDers. :(
:( I think it's partly because we're all so broad with our gaming. It kinda also feels weird because we never actually have consistent discussions often.

We should fix that.

Quote from: K on March 23, 2010, 03:37:42 AM
Nope. I will sit back making a tenth of my regular daily amount of posts while you all fail at seeing what Mack looks like. I really don't care what he looks like to be honest, but obviously he has a reason for hiding his face this whole time <3
OKAY GUYS
THIS IS NOW K PARTLY ON THE OPPOSING SIDE OF THIS WAR
YOU GUYS DON'T WANT K AND MACK TO WIN NOW DO YOU?
IF YOU LET THEM WIN YOU'RE LETTING A FURRY AND A STRICT DUDE WIN. YOU DON'T WANT THAT.

edit: Also mack what day are you revealing this on If we win? Because April 1st sounds rather fishy. Very fishy.

Turok

Quote from: Third K on March 23, 2010, 05:02:15 AM
edit: Also mack what day are you revealing this on If we win? Because April 1st sounds rather fishy. Very fishy.
Watch when his "face" turns out like K's

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: TUROK on March 23, 2010, 12:40:32 PM
Watch when his "face" turns out like K's

I wonder how many times that picture is going to appear. Oh no, it's not gonna become a NSFCD meme, is it? God I hope not. D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Turok

Quote from: K on March 23, 2010, 01:12:26 PM
I wonder how many times that picture is going to appear. Oh no, it's not gonna become a NSFCD meme, is it? God I hope not. D:
I only thought of it when KJ said she imagines we look like our Avatars. & your avy was well, awesome.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Custom

Quote from: Third K on March 23, 2010, 05:02:15 AM
:( I think it's partly because we're all so broad with our gaming. It kinda also feels weird because we never actually have consistent discussions often.

We should fix that.
OKAY GUYS
THIS IS NOW K PARTLY ON THE OPPOSING SIDE OF THIS WAR
YOU GUYS DON'T WANT K AND MACK TO WIN NOW DO YOU?
IF YOU LET THEM WIN YOU'RE LETTING A FURRY AND A STRICT DUDE WIN. YOU DON'T WANT THAT.

* Custom gasps
YOU'RE RIGHT
WE CAN'T LET KAOS WIN

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!