News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

About to go through the Ecruteak gym. Found a Shiny Leaf on Noctowl and one on Feraligatr. Current team is Fealigatr Lv.33, Togetic Lv. 29, Noctowl Lv. 21, Kangaskhan Lv. 21, Bellsprout Lv. 20, Onyx Lv. 21.
79 pokemon seen, 40 obtained

Also, I like the way they did berries in this game.
...̅̅̅

Zero

Quote from: Phaze on March 19, 2010, 05:41:12 PM.
Also, this night thing get on anyone elses nerves?

No lol that's one of the best things about the game. Real time.

Like Caveman said, just set the DS time to whatever time you want.

Macawmoses

Night's one of the best features there is. I'm trying to figure out why they took it out.

The Riddler

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YEAH.
My Nidoking has all 5 Pokethlon medals.
The skill competition was an absolute ninny.
Jirachi has three of five.

Thirdkoopa

15 days left until I get SS from the contest
then like at least a month until I get to actually play it.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

Quote from: King Richard on March 20, 2010, 12:44:23 PM
Night's one of the best features there is. I'm trying to figure out why they took it out.

Ruby and Sapphire were rushed games if I remember correctly, but since you set the time on the clock in the game anyways, the only thing that is left out is the visual difference between night and day. If it's 10:00PM your Eevee will still evolve into an Umbreon

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zero on March 20, 2010, 01:34:22 PM
Ruby and Sapphire

Quote from: Zero on March 20, 2010, 01:34:22 PM
If it's 10:00PM your Eevee will still evolve into an Umbreon
You sure? In Sapphire, my Eevee evolved into an Espeon when I trained it at night. I had to train it during the day to get an Umbreon. And the time was set up correctly.

Thirdkoopa

Come to think of it Night & Day sounds like a great idea to develop on more in the future. I just have absolutely no idea how to right now.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 20, 2010, 02:38:37 PM
You sure? In Sapphire, my Eevee evolved into an Espeon when I trained it at night. I had to train it during the day to get an Umbreon. And the time was set up correctly.

Hate to break it to you, but you set the time up incorrectly then. The whole reason they even had an in-game clock in that game in the first place was for the pokemon that evolve during night/day. My Eevee in Ruby evolved into an Espeon during the day and my Eevee in Emerald evolved into an Umbreon during the night. Same goes for everyone else I know.

I think the clock got screwed up in the first releases of Sapphire/Ruby so that might have had something to do with it. That's why there was that berry fix thing you could download at Gamestop and also from Emerald I believe. I don't know if it screwed with pokemon evolving like that but it did mess with the berries.
...̅̅̅

Zero

Quote from: No Comment on March 20, 2010, 04:23:07 PM
I think the clock got screwed up in the first releases of Sapphire/Ruby so that might have had something to do with it. That's why there was that berry fix thing you download at Gamestop and also from Emerald I believe.
Oh yeah that glitch screwed up everyone's clock.

DededeCloneChris

I honestly hate the Voltorb Flip game. Screw its mechanics, I'll play slow machines instead.

DededeCloneChris

Captured Lugia. I ran out of Ultra Balls, Heavy Balls, and Love Balls, but a normal Poke Ball was enough.

What.

SkyMyl

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 20, 2010, 07:20:38 PM
Captured Lugia. I ran out of Ultra Balls, Heavy Balls, and Love Balls, but a normal Poke Ball was enough.

What.
My brother caught Moltres with a Poke Ball, contrary to the other legendary birds, with which he used Ultra Balls on.

Also, Ghost-type gym. Why hasn't Burakkii evolved yet ;_;

I went through all of FireRed only using normal Poke Balls. It was a bit trying at times for some of the legendary pokemon but it still got the job done.
...̅̅̅