News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 20, 2010, 05:32:39 PM
I honestly hate the Voltorb Flip game. Screw its mechanics, I'll play slow machines instead.

Slot machines are boring. This game kind of reminds me of Sudoku and Memory...except for you know, well, fun.

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Lotos

I'm still at Olivine.  I'm grinding like a 12 year old girl looking for attention at a school dance.

SkyMyl

Still not budging from Ecruteak until my Eevee evolves. Maybe I'll take a crack at the dogs in the meantime. Just throw a Fast Ball at full health, and pray it works.

Quote from: Lotos on March 21, 2010, 08:51:44 AM
I'm still at Olivine.  I'm grinding like a 12 year old girl looking for attention at a school dance.
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]Beat Lance & Clair in a tag team battle.

Also, should I mention my rival died, and I was cornered by TWO Dragonites, one of them being lvl. 75?[/spoiler]

Spud

Running around Olivine looking for a Staryu while also strolling through Beautiful Beach on my Pokewalker also looking for Staryu. I have to find one sooner or later. ;-;

SkyMyl

WHY WON'T BURAKKII EVOLVE YET ;_;
Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 21, 2010, 12:05:42 PM
[spoiler]Beat Lance & Clair in a tag team battle.

Also, should I mention my rival died, and I was cornered by TWO Dragonites, one of them being lvl. 75?[/spoiler]
To those who've passed this point, I'm convinced that none of you go outside or sleep as long as you're playing this game.

Quote from: Griffin on March 21, 2010, 01:10:38 PM
Running around Olivine looking for a Staryu while also strolling through Beautiful Beach on my Pokewalker also looking for Staryu. I have to find one sooner or later. ;-;
I found one in the pokewalker and I just ran into one surfing in the water on my way to the safari zone
...̅̅̅

DededeCloneChris

I caught Zapdos...with a Great Ball.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 21, 2010, 07:10:12 PM
To those who've passed this point, I'm convinced that none of you go outside or sleep as long as you're playing this game.
This is one of the wonders of having Spring Break. :)

(Too bad it ends tomorrow for me).

Lotos

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 21, 2010, 08:21:57 PM
I caught Zapdos...with a Great Ball.

You can catch it in HG/SS?  The Nintendo guide lies again!

Spud

Quote from: No Comment on March 21, 2010, 07:57:05 PM
I found one in the pokewalker and I just ran into one surfing in the water on my way to the safari zone
It took me all day to find one. ;-;

Zero

Quote from: Lotos on March 21, 2010, 08:23:49 PM
You can catch it in HG/SS?  The Nintendo guide lies again!

lol i'm so glad i didn't buy that

ThePowerOfOne

I'm still in Ecruteak. I beat the gym leader a couple days ago, and just finished surfing around all the towns (And caves) for items. Quilava is Lv. 35  and Growlithe is Lv. 30. On my way to Olivine tomorrow.

Doodle

Just beat Jasmine and Chuck.
YEAH

えっちーせんぱい

I have the Victory Road left to trek through, and I have no idea when that will get done.

I don't feel like grinding on Wild pokemon, so I'm probably just going to trade one or two over to pearl and abuse the Elite Four in that.