News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Two nights ago I beat Red. Yesterday I trained my team to get ready to tackle the battle tower.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on March 22, 2010, 03:53:33 AM
Two nights ago I beat Red. Yesterday I trained my team to get ready to tackle the battle tower.

DededeCloneChris

Red? Wow, that's what I call MASSIVE training, then.

Thirdkoopa

For the night/day stuff we should have a thread pertaining to ideas for that, hell, I'll go make one.

This thread keeps haunting me that I don't have a copy. Dammit. ;-;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Lotos

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 22, 2010, 03:35:02 AM
I have the Victory Road left to trek through, and I have no idea when that will get done.

I don't feel like grinding on Wild pokemon, so I'm probably just going to trade one or two over to pearl and abuse the Elite Four in that.

That was me with Platinum.

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 21, 2010, 08:23:20 PM
This is one of the wonders of having Spring Break. :)

(Too bad it ends tomorrow for me).

I get mine next week :3

got up to the Olivine gym yesterday or the day before and since then I've just been grinding and exploring different caves more and stuff like that. I also caught 26 different Unown
...̅̅̅

Lotos

Quote from: No Comment on March 22, 2010, 12:59:50 PM
got up to the Olivine gym yesterday or the day before and since then I've just been grinding and exploring different caves more and stuff like that. I also caught 26 different Unown

I'm trading them over from Diamond.  I'm lazy.

Zero

I'm still training my Cubone, Horsea, and Larvitar.

I love the new Safari Zone, but I still like the original one more. Just felt more unique..

Lotos

Quote from: Zero on March 22, 2010, 01:13:39 PM
I'm still training my Cubone, Horsea, and Larvitar.

I love the new Safari Zone, but I still like the original one more. Just felt more unique..

Speaking of which, I'm right near it.  I saw a little bit of it in the book and I think my opinion will be the same as yours.

Zero

Well I like that you can customize it, but i think it's intercourse ing stupid for you to get "ownership" of it only to still pay an entry fee.

Lotos

Quote from: Zero on March 22, 2010, 01:27:52 PM
Well I like that you can customize it, but i think it's intercourse ing stupid for you to get "ownership" of it only to still pay an entry fee.

I guess it's more of a club then.  Why am I getting all the Pokémon that either I don't want or are running away?

WHAT THE FUCK?  A Rattata in the Safari Zone?  GTFO.  The Safari Zone is for the rarer Pokémon only, and Nidorans.

Light

Just beat Pryce. Can't figure out who should be my sixth spot... Right now I use Quilava, Bayleef, Grovyle, Jirachi, Umbreon, and <<insert HM Slave here>>. Am I able to get Lugia now that I have whirlpool?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Light on March 22, 2010, 03:29:26 PM
Just beat Pryce. Can't figure out who should be my sixth spot... Right now I use Quilava, Bayleef, Grovyle, Jirachi, Umbreon, and <<insert HM Slave here>>. Am I able to get Lugia now that I have whirlpool?
You also need the Silver Feather (In addition to Whirlpool) to get Lugia. You get the Silver Feather after you beat Team Rocket and the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak, in SoulSilver.

Spud

Arrived at Cianwood. Suddenly, underleved. ;-;

Lotos

Beat Chuck.  He used two hyper potions :-\ Is his name referencing Chuck Palahniuk (fighting Pokémon, fight club)?