News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zero on March 23, 2010, 10:08:59 PM
I tried again and he has intimidate, so I'm good.
Abilities gained by evolving aren't predetermined by the Pokemon you get?

Zero

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 24, 2010, 10:52:21 AM
Abilities gained by evolving aren't predetermined by the Pokemon you get?

Again, that's what I thought. He had intimidate but when he evolved he didn't have intimidate the first time I tried.

Spud

Quote from: Zero on March 24, 2010, 11:07:12 AM
Again, that's what I thought. He had intimidate but when he evolved he didn't have intimidate the first time I tried.
When did this happen? D:

Also, beat Jasmine and Chuck (in that order :U). I find Jasmine easier to beat than Chuck. Jasmine was defeated by a lvl 23 Staryu and a lvl 23 Quilava. Chuck would have not been defeated if it not had been for my Ampharos. Charge + ThunderPunch was a OHKO.
Now I'm just exploring the route heading to the Safari Zone before going to Mahogany.

Zero

Quote from: SPUD on March 24, 2010, 01:28:40 PM
When did this happen? D:

Yesterday. Like I said though, it got Intimidate the second time I tried.

Someguy13

After watching as he broke out of 10 or so Ultra/Dusk balls I captured Lugia in a normal Pokeball. That was lucky.

Lotos

Quote from: SPUD on March 24, 2010, 01:28:40 PM
Also, beat Jasmine and Chuck (in that order :U). I find Jasmine easier to beat than Chuck. Jasmine was defeated by a lvl 23 Staryu and a lvl 23 Quilava. Chuck would have not been defeated if it not had been for my Ampharos. Charge + ThunderPunch was a OHKO.
Now I'm just exploring the route heading to the Safari Zone before going to Mahogany.

I have a Totodile.  I beat Pryce and not Jasmine.  Chuck was pretty easy with Flaafy, Pidgey, and Raticate.
[spoiler=Pryce commentary]
That intercourse er.  Dewgong had Sleep Talk as well as Rest.  The guide says Seel has it too, but Seel is easier to take out.  When you talk to him after you beat him (after you get the badge, talk to him again) he says something very fortune cookie-y. 

Quote from: PryceWhen the ice and snow melt, spring arrives.  You and your Pokémon will be together for many years to come.  Cherish your time together!
[/spoiler]

Zero

Well Mahogony Town is apparently a ninja town. Could have fooled me though.

Lotos

Quote from: Zero on March 24, 2010, 02:02:58 PM
Well Mahogony Town is apparently a ninja town. Could have fooled me though.

Could Koga have lived there?  Could Pryce be a veteran/retired ninja?

Zero

Quote from: Lotos on March 24, 2010, 02:10:51 PM
Could Koga have lived there?  Could Pryce be a veteran/retired ninja?

Who knows. All I know is that in the town map it says Mahagony Town is a town of ninjas.

Thirdkoopa

Only another week :D

also you guys make me officially feel like I know almost nothing about pokemon locations.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Spud

Quote from: Third K on March 24, 2010, 02:16:24 PM
also you guys make me officially feel like I know almost nothing about pokemon locations.
Haven't you played the original games? D:

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Someguy13 on March 24, 2010, 01:52:06 PM
After watching as he broke out of 10 or so Ultra/Dusk balls I captured Lugia in a normal Pokeball. That was lucky.
Copycat... >:(

DededeCloneChris

Caught Articuno. At least it didn't make much trouble like MEWTWO did...

Someguy13

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 24, 2010, 02:36:33 PM
Copycat... >:(
Did you do that too? Sorry I didn't mean to copy you.

Anyway I think Lugia will be the last one I catch except for maybe the Hoenn legendarys. My Pokemon are just too powerful and OHKO them. I could train up a new team just to catch them but I'm way too lazy for that.

Still holding off on the Olivine gym.Trained my team up to at least level 40 then I started evolving some of the pokemon that I've caught and filling out my pokedex more.
...̅̅̅