News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Nude Drop's

Started by Modern Nomad, March 25, 2010, 01:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turok

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on March 25, 2010, 11:48:03 AM
Now, if one of our females posted nudes...
KA (fap) MAY (fap) HA (fap) MAY (fap) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (fapfapfap)

I'd probably avoid it actually, but thats me

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: RayquarianModuleX on March 25, 2010, 09:05:45 AM
Ban if it's a male user
Right Click + Save Image As... and a ban if it's a female user
It should be "Right Click + Save Image As..." Then potentially ask for more, save those, and then ban when she refuses.

You people don't know your whores well :D
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 25, 2010, 07:47:28 AM
Weeeeell....it's kind of a sticky subject. It's technically allowed under the ToS as long as you put NSFW or whatever, but we'd probably ban you anyways and then fap to the nudes.
hehehe, sticky

JrDude

Red is the closest to posting nude of themself here
Besides that one pic of a guy who took a pic of himself in a bra since it was a hit joke at that time, he was pretty nude there too.
Where did that guy go? I think he had long hair or something, but I don't remember his name, he seemed like an active Picture Thread guy.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 25, 2010, 04:14:29 PM
Red is the closest to posting nude of themself here
Besides that one pic of a guy who took a pic of himself in a bra since it was a hit joke at that time, he was pretty nude there too.
Where did that guy go? I think he had long hair or something, but I don't remember his name, he seemed like an active Picture Thread guy.
EvilSperky?

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

PsychoYoshi

The staff would vagina-yfoot around for 2 weeks trying to decide what to do.

In all seriousness, as Silver said, don't. Lots of the children here aren't legal and we don't want angry parents and lawyers banging down Silver's door. Not to mention federal agents after they so kindly provided us with taxpayer-supplied bailout money.

2-week ban at an absolute minimum, and if I had the final say, perma.

Friendly Hostile

Since I don't want to see any of you nude ever, you'd probably get banned forever.

Dog Food

If you really wanted to give out nudes, PM the person or send a link in a private chat.

I don't know why you'd want to post your nudes for everyone to see on a forum anyway. ...Unless a special rank is involved.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Super

I'm still waiting for PY's nude pics.

Zero

JrDude

Quote from: Cartman on March 25, 2010, 08:49:37 PM
If you really wanted to give out nudes, PM the person or send a link in a private chat.

I don't know why you'd want to post your nudes for everyone to see on a forum anyway. ...Unless a special rank is involved.
If banned counts as a rank, then a special one is involved.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

We don't use ban ranks here - we're on more advanced poop than IPB.

And all you kids saying we'd ban. It's quite obvious nudes would lead to a staff position. We all know that's how Cogs, Super, Totla, Star, etc. got their jobs.

Magnum

Quote from: King Richard on March 25, 2010, 11:27:41 PM
We don't use ban ranks here - we're on more advanced poop than IPB.

And all you kids saying we'd ban. It's quite obvious nudes would lead to a staff position. We all know that's how Cogs, Super, Totla, Star, etc. got their jobs.
Now you're tempting me.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Guildenstern on March 25, 2010, 06:28:28 PM
The staff would vagina-yfoot around for 2 weeks trying to decide what to do.

In all seriousness, as Silver said, don't. Lots of the children here aren't legal and we don't want angry parents and lawyers banging down Silver's door. Not to mention federal agents after they so kindly provided us with taxpayer-supplied bailout money.

2-week ban at an absolute minimum, and if I had the final say, perma.
Yeah, what he said. Pretty sure this place would end up being shut down if people started getting on my back about this sort of stuff.