News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Cars.

Started by The Riddler, March 28, 2010, 01:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Fuck'em. They're so necessary to life but they're such a intercourse ing hassle.
I'm on my second car and it's a piece of poop, working on finding a third car.
Having no luck and ready to kill something or someone.

So..
Do you have a car?
Do you have a dream car?
Experiences, car related?

My first car was a 2001 Chevy Prism. It needed too much work and was too expensive to maintain, so we moved on...
1995 Mitsubishi Gallant. So much wrong with it that came out of nowhere, that I'm ready to push it off a cliff.
My dream car would be any red convertible with a white top and white rims, like a 55 Chevy BelAir. For some reason I find this to be a beautiful car.
Experiences? Nothing huge with my own car.

DededeCloneChris

inb4redj5

No, I don't have a car.

Chris8492

Well, i have a 2010 Volvo C30 with a body kit and some custom tuned additions onto it. It's a great car.

My dream car would have to be the CCX. That car is simply amazing.

Experiences is driving in friggen snow storms which are a pain.

EDIT: I have driven an Aston Martin before. :Aston Martin Vantage V8 Roadster. This thing is pretty loud and fast if you step on it.

Chris8492

Whoa. Just saw the new McClaren drive by my house.  :O That was one sleek looking car

The Riddler

Quote from: AcerChris on March 28, 2010, 05:26:24 PM
Whoa. Just saw the new McClaren drive by my house.  :O That was one sleek looking car
A  guy who owns a Mystery Machine lives in my town.

Also, I saw a Delorean.

Mystic

No.

My dream car is a Mustang however.

Red

I currently do not own a car. My dream car is an Aston Martin of some sort.

Chris8492

my dad owns an Aston and it is awesome. The color on it stands out too.

Red

Quote from: AcerChris on March 28, 2010, 05:39:16 PM
my dad owns an Aston and it is awesome. The color on it stands out too.
They're so nice. <3

And, Paul McCartney drives one. Or rather, his chauffeur does.

Chris8492

I've drove it on my 16 b-day. I got to go from 0-60 out of a tollbooth on the highway. Clocked 4 seconds. That gave me a rush.

Red

Quote from: AcerChris on March 28, 2010, 05:43:06 PM
I've drove it on my 16 b-day. I got to go from 0-60 out of a tollbooth on the highway. Clocked 4 seconds. That gave me a rush.
Sounds awesome. But yeah, they are the best cars evar.

If I couldn't get one of those though, Lamborghini and Ferrari are nice brands as well.

Chris8492

Well, this is the same exact model of the car my dad has, but not the same color and it's a convertable.

Silverhawk79

Current car: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. Pretty nice car, and it's got plenty of power.
Past cars: 1992 Buick Century, also not a bad car. 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic, aka "The Broham". It was okay.
And that was it. D:
Dream car: I kind of want a Mazda RX-7. They're neat looking cars, and they're sporty too.

Red

Quote from: AcerChris on March 28, 2010, 05:56:27 PM

Well, this is the same exact model of the car, but not the same color.
Funny. That's my model of choice. :U

That, or a V12 Vantage. Basically the same thing though.

Chris8492

I went with my dad to get it serviced and i saw the V12. It looked pratically the same but the hoods on the front were different