News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Games that need more love

Started by SkyMyl, March 28, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Java on April 01, 2010, 10:49:48 PM
I actually didn't like Kirby Air Ride too much.
I had fun with it and all, I loved City Trial (?) and that battle mode thing, but I didn't like the racing at all.

I agree that Chibi-Robo needs more love though.
I had some of my best gaming experiences with that game.
Yeah. I didn't like the racing. I did it just to unlock the stuff, but then I spent the rest of my time in the City. But Kirby Air Ride was still a pretty awesome game.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Lotos

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 29, 2010, 03:02:27 PM
Go to City Trial's Free Mode. Select a vehicle. When it starts, jump off the vehicle, and start walking around the city with Kirby.

Now start asking yourself, "Why can't they make a full fledged 3D Kirby title?"

I don't want to stray from the main topic too much, but we've been owed one since the Gamecube days.

Pikmin 2's multiplayer deserved more love, and should serve as a base for multiplayer in Pikmin 3.  I don't care if they required FCs for this, as it'd be nice to cooperate with friends online trying to get all of the treasure in a course.

WarioWare: Twisted was also a long game, or at least getting the souvenirs.  I was never able to beat Warioman's boss stage though in the album, thus not being able to unlock the final souvenir (maybe even another souvenir as well, all I know is that I was at least missing the Pyro minigame souvenir).

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on April 02, 2010, 08:42:07 AM
For Wii? No, that poop sucked.
Play Klonoa 2 for PS2. Greatest game EVVEEERRR.
I think he was right he mentioned it. I agree with him.

SkyMyl

Yeah, it's just a Mega Man clone. But it's one of the best MM clones out there, and the music is just awesome. The sequel looks like it's going to be even better, and even more challenging than the first.
Note that you'll have to sit through a few walls of fanservice.

Custom

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 03, 2010, 08:19:06 AM
I think he was right he mentioned it. I agree with him.

you're just a wii fanboy
don't deny it :3

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

God this game was awesome back in 04 or whenever the hell it came out. It's the only Mega Man RPG I know of and its definitely better than a lot of RPG's out there. Not many played it though, which is a shame.

SkyMyl

Command Mission was pretty darn good.

L10

0o!f

Talim

I can't think of any at the moment.

Also Kirby's Air Ride was amazing. :D And yes, City Trial was the best one for sure. ^^

Magnum

No one knows it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Makes me kinda sad.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

SkyMyl

Dear Nintendo. Make a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, because Super Mario Sunshine sucked. Sincerely, SkyMyl.

Turok

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 09, 2010, 10:30:56 AM
Dear Nintendo. Make a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, because Super Mario Sunshine sucked. Sincerely, SkyMyl.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

JrDude

Mario Sunshine didn't suck, the idea of it was horrible but the way they used it was fun (I mean, EVERY enemy could be KILLED with WATER? The thing most living things need to live?)
Also, Luigi's Mansion was fun, but could've been better. I agree it needs a sequel.
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

Quote from: Captain Justice on April 08, 2010, 09:53:41 PM
Chameleon Twist

I think I've played this game.  They had it at the daycare place my mom used to work at.  It was the best multiplayer game they had there and I beat all the little kids at it.