News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Jake dashed off after his dog.

"Pepper, get back here!" he called after her. He lost sight of her when he ran down the hill he was standing on and into town. He passed by a tree, and saw a girl sitting against it.

"Er, hi," he greeted. "Have you happened to see a small dog run by here at all?" Jake asked.

Anarchy_Jas

"That way," Keisha points to the right.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Jake followed where she pointed.

"Thanks," he replied before running off after his dog. Soon, he found her muddy tracks, and followed them onto a beach. Her mud tracks turned to sand tracks, and he spotted her in the distance. With a sigh, he sprinted over to her. She was wagging her curly tail and trotting over to him with a stick in her mouth.

"Good find," he complimented, taking the stick and throwing it near the ocean for her to fetch. Seems like a great place to settle... Jake looked around the beach, spotting an occupied house on the other side. On his side was a vacant hut, that seemed to be the perfect size for him and his dog. Pepper came back with the stick as Jake was venturing into the house. Pepper followed him inside with an annoyed bark that said only too clearly 'Hey, you forgot about me!'.

"What do you think, Pepper? A knew home to settle down in?"

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha goes inside her house, and lays on the couch. 'Too quiet... it seems like everyone's disappeared...'

THEBIRD

((Since there are only two people, new people should feel free to join... You won't have missed anything at all.))

After he had officially claimed his new beach side shack, Jake decided to wander into to town. He wore his jeans, black beater, a light blue cap, and a pair of shades on. With his dog at his side, and his guitar on his back, he made way into town.

"This place is deserted," he whispered, feeling the eery silence echo his thoughts. He sighed, maybe he should have stayed in the city and tried to be a Country star. But he knew he would need to start slow. What better then a ghost town? he thought with regret. Either way, this ghost town was his home now.

Jake sat down in the middle of town, by the shade of a tree and took out his guitar. His dog barked a few times, but then sat down patiently. Jake then began strumming some chords, playing a beautiful melody in his wake.

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Zizmor was laying on the floor of the local bar asleep. He got up with the sound of the guitar. "Huh? What's that? I don't remember anybody in this town being able to play the guitar."

Anarchy_Jas

((There's more than 4 people... It's just a matter of people getting their asses online. =P))

Keisha sets up her videogame system, puts DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) in, and begins to play.

THEBIRD

((Damn timezones!))

Jake took out a notepad and pencil, and began to scribble down the notes he was playing, adjusting and replaying to get it right. Simultaneously taking his cap off and putting it open-side up on the ground. The cap pretty much said 'Money appreciated'. He continued with his rthyme, trying to create a new mellow song.

Dr.Hobo2

((No, It's not that. It's just that they're never on any more.))

Dr.Zizmor walked by. "Hey...I don't remember seeing you in town before...I'm Dr.Zizmor, the local hobo/docotor."

THEBIRD

((Hey, they changed my word to 'dang'. Eh, filters... I thought FearItself still went on. But I haven't seen MD_Slider around)).

A hobo/doctor? "Hey, I'm Jake. I'm a musician," greeted Jake. "I just moved in from the city. Seems like a... very quaint town."

Dr.Hobo2

"Eh, this town has really died down lately." He said looking around seeing that the place was completely empty.

THEBIRD

Jake shrugged. "Even the city has days where no one comes. But it always comes back booming. Usually better then before," Jake commented. He began strumming a tune that was similar to jingle bells, but had his own added chords here and there.

Dr.Hobo2

"I hope you're right. This place has been very boring lately." He said with a sigh.

THEBIRD

"'Course I'm right! Maybe what you should do is advertise your town. Send out some brochures and hold some big event. That way people from other towns may feel the need to visit yours. Or, ours now, I guess," suggested Jake. "Could be some sort of sporting competition, gaming competiton, concert..." Jake began listing.

Jake finished up his song with a slow fade. "Or, you know, try and make this place look better. Sometimes people came to the city just to see the big Christmas tree or lights. Maybe we should decorate for the holidays."

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha puts her Rocawear coat on and goes outside. "Wonder what happened..."