News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Pepper began barking, and Jake looked over to see she was barking at the girl walking over to them.

"Shuddup, Pepper," sighed Jake. He began strumming a tune again, this time it was Jingle Bell Rock.

Anarchy_Jas

((Since everyone left, I guess I'll step up))

~*Time jump to some days later*~

Keisha is busy in her restaurant, dealing with the New Year's Eve party crowds.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ I'm lost as to where I am and what happened to me.
Someone who was active, update if you want to?

Anarchy_Jas

((If you still have amnesia, you could be around Kei somewhere I guess. And as for what happened... Nothing. BoA joined, but that's it.))

THEBIRD

((That'd be me.))

Jake walked into his new home by the lake and began unpacking his things. This town may be too quaint... I need somewhere that I can actually start a career.

Anarchy_Jas

((dot dot dot...))

Keisha walks around  the town, but stops near a bench and sits down. "Why the hell did I come here in the first place?" She looks out at one of the empty fields, picturing rollercoasters of all types in that spot. "Six Flags Pepper Town, yeah right..."

THEBIRD

Jake finished unpacking most of his things and decided to go swimming. He walked out by the beach with his dog trailing behind. He took his shirt and pants off, wearing swim trunks underneath, and slipped off his shoes and socks. Then, he began wading into the water and splashing around.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha finds herself wandering around the town again, and eventually heads for her house.

Umbrion

[I don't know if it's to late to join...]
Name:Sakri Star
Interests:Singing,drawing,writing,swimming,listening to music,spending time with friends.
Job you would like:Shop Owner or singer
A short paragraph describing your character's unique traits and background:Sakri just moved into town to get things off her mind of the death of her parents. She has never visited Pepper Town but has wanted to,and she found a small house on the beach.Sakri is very shy, but if you get to know her,she is very outgoing and nice.
Appearance:

Anarchy_Jas

((It's not too late. We NEED people since over half left.))

As the sun rises, Keisha is in her restaurant preparing it for opening time.

THEBIRD

((Pepper Town - Population: 3 ))

Jake stretched and got dressed for the day. He didn't have any of his appliances hooked up in his house yet, so he decided to find a restaurant to check out. He headed out towards town to look for one.

Anarchy_Jas

((There's always those random people that HAVE to be there. XD Maybe if we keep posting, people will turn up somehow.))

The smells of food cooking spread throughout the street as Keisha opens her restaurant for the day.

THEBIRD

((Sure, because people will see this is alive. Or this thread is cursed to stay at a small population of 3 + the people that HAVE to be there D=))

Jake had been walking through town when he caught the smell of food coming from the opposite direction. He quickly wheeled around until he found the restaurant it was coming from and walked inside.

Anarchy_Jas

((That would be a sad fate for a once-popular town. =())

A hostess greets Jake at the door. "Hello sir, is it just you dining today?"

THEBIRD

"Uh," Jake took a look around him and doesn't see anybody else. "Yep, just me, then."