News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MD_Slider

Miles turns, surprised to see  somewhere sitting a couple feet away from him.  "Oh, I don't think we've met.  I'm Miles and this is Shaelyn. Nice to meet ya."

Flying Chickens

Nik looked around, searching for the person they were talking to. No one near him, had to be him. Yep, they were talking to him. Well, he hated talking to people he didn't know, but he hated being rude even more. He stood up and grimaced. "He-hello, I'm Nik. Good to meet you too."

Daft Pink

"Nice to meet ya Miles, Nice to meet ya Shaelyn" *Shakes hands with them* "So, you are having a party or something? I heard that on my way here"

Flying Chickens

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 20, 2007, 10:49:52 AM
"Nice to meet ya Miles, Nice to meet ya Shaelyn" *Shakes hands with them* "So, you are having a party or something? I heard that on my way here"
... Wait, what? How are you magically sitting where I was sitting. Reading is key. I was already talking with them, then you're there all of a sudden? Owch... The head, it does hurt.

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...a party?...Well, I suppose I'll come. There'll be free food! And that my favorite.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha takes her chef's jacket off when her break starts, and goes outside. She sits on a bench and sighs. "At least it's nice out..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

MD_Slider

"Um, yeah both of you are invited,"  Miles says confusedly to both Bobby and Nik. " I live on the shore right down there; if you want to, feel free to come.  I think most of the town will be there, which really isn't much so don't be scared, and there'll be food and music and...awkward, forced conversations, haha.  So think about it, I'll see you 'round."  Miles and Shaelyn continued to walk around the town, heading towards the more wilderness outskirts of the town.

Flying Chickens

Nik looked at Bobby with confusion. "Umm, how are you standing there? No one was there a moment ago..."

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha wanders up and down the streets, not wanting to deal with her paperwork at the moment. 'Everyone else seems so...' "Hmm..."

Daft Pink

"Nice, I got invited to the party. I think I should start planting my seeds now" *Heads back to his farm* "Well, were would be a good place to plant these? Oh, I know maybe right there by the grass." *Plants seeds and waters them* "There, I hope these plants grow well. I guess they will take about 15 days to sprout, so what will I do for money until then? I only have 3000 coins right now. :-\"

"I know, I'll look for wild plants and other stuff and sell them to Lux. I hope he also buys stuff for his shop" *Goes to the forest and looks for stuff to sell* "Hey, there's a rabbit! Maybe I could catch it and sell it for about 300 coins I guess? OK rabbit, your mine" *Tries to catch rabbit but the rabbit runs away* "Darn it, that's a fast rabbit. What could I do? Oh I know, I have a carrot with me. I'll take out the carrot and try to get him to get close to me" *Takes out carrot and sets in the ground and hides. Then the rabbit starts eating the carrot and Bobby catches it* "Yes, I got the rabbit! I should go back home and look for a cage to keep it in." *Goes back to the farm* "OK, there's a cage here. Don't worry buddy, you'll have a new friend soon. Here, take a cookie"

"OK little buddy, lets go to Lux and sell you." *Goes to Lux's shop* "Hey Lux, are you here? I was wondering if you are interested in buying a rabbit for 300 coins. Do you want to buy it?" yelled Bobby.

Flying Chickens

Nik watched Bobby walk away. Nik began strolling down towards the beach, wondering how Bobby appeared all of a sudden.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 12:50:30 PM
Nik watched Bobby walk away. Nik began strolling down towards the beach, wondering how Bobby appeared all of a sudden.
Ooc: I are magic lolz. Sorry about that anyways, I didn't see what you wrote, cus I was typing during that time.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha sighs once again, and goes back inside to continue working.

MD_Slider

OoC:  Hey, when do u guys wanna have the party?  We could do it now/soon, but not everyone is here.  Or we could do it tomorrow and I can PM everyone so we can all get together for the party.  I'm having family over at 3 for coincidentally party (my birthday) so either we do it now/soon or wait till tomorrow.  What do u guys want to do?

FearItself

It took her a while to realize that Miles was holding her hand. Her cheeks turned a slight pink tint as she slowly pulled her hand away, giving a slightly nervous chuckle afterwards. She seemed to be in a daydream world, and taking her hand away from Miles's made her realize where they were really walking: towards the cliff, where the beautiful view of the town and sunset was. She crossed her arms, the pink fading from her cheeks as she took charge of where they were walking, looking back to Miles and giving him a grin, right before she started running playfully up a nearby hill that would eventually lead them to her most favorite part of the forest: the cliff.