News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Okay, can someone save Lux from Trixie? Please?

Kat95

Katherine closed her eyes again. "I know you are there..."

Anarchy_Jas

"I don't mean that you have to be stuck with me," Kei says to Nik. "But hey, your choice."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Crimson_Starz

Sabrina let out a high pitched squeak, similar to that of Allison Reynolds in the move The Breakfast Club.    She was at a loss for words.  She breathed in and out a few times and regained her composure.  Sabrina wasa not one to get nervous or scared just because of another person.  Why should she care what they think of her?  Realizing all of this made Sabrina think of the reasons she had wandered from town to town, not being accepting, becoming the freak of the town.  She muttered, "I was here first," in a cold voice.

Kat95

Katherine chuckled a bit. "Whatever you say." She said with a smile.

MD_Slider

whoops

Crimson_Starz

Sabrina was shocked.  She thought to herself, "What? She didn't talk back to me? She didn't degrade me or make herself seem better than me?  She didn't isolate me into some basketcase? She just let me....be." Sabrina began to cry.  She had never felt this feeling of being able to sit down, be who she is, and be equal as everyone else.  She forced herself to stop thinking that crying would surely give the citizens a reasons to mock her.

Kat95

Katherine opened her eyes an looked up at the sky. "Having a rough time huh?"

Crimson_Starz

Sabrina looked off into the trees.  "...yeah..I guess. I could count my whole life as one hard time though..."  The wind was blowing and Sabrina's hair kept getting in her mouth so she pulled out to red hair bands and pulled her hair into two pig tails.

Kat95

"Hmm is that so?..." Katherine sighed as she rubbed her shoulder and watched the clouds. "Things could get better for you here."

Crimson_Starz

Sabrina breathed a sigh of relief.  She was glad that this new person didn't care about her earlier life or what had happened.  She just accepeted her.  "It looks a hell of a lot better so far." Sabrina felt safe around this person so she did something she had never done before.  She stood up, walked around to the other side of the tree, and saw the person she had talking to.  She sat down at few feet in front of her in order to let her legs stretch all the way in front of her. "Hi." she muttered as she looked at the girl, still not smiling.

Kat95

Katherine looked over at the girl and smiled. "Hello,oh and by the way my name is Katherine."

Crimson_Starz

She maintained he straight face, never being one to smile even though she was happy inside.  "I'm Sabrina. Sabrina Scarlett." She twisted her pigtails with her pointer finger as she sat in a silence, yet not an awkward one.

Kat95

Katherine looked back up at the clouds.

"Its a pleasure to meet you." Katherine stretched and yawned a little."Ya know I used to travel around a lot,to many big cities made it hard for me to find a place to live.You look like the kind of person who traveled around a little."

Crimson_Starz

"A little?" she chuckled a bit, "I've lived in 26 towns since I was born."

BTW: I g2g.  Oh, and I think my heart status has agone up one with Kat