News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2, excited or not?

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 03:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

So, with Super Mario Galaxy came this board. But there are no topics for it.
So I ask a simple question. Are you hyped for it? Think you'll buy it?

I know I won't. I never liked the first one except for the music. Which was amazing. But I didn't like it other than that.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

There is a high chance I will get it eventually. I'm excited but not THAT excited.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

I haven't been truly excited for a game in a while, truthfully.  Maybe I've become a bit jaded.

THEBIRD

the game hasn't even arrived and you're already talking about it exiting? slow down man. cool it.

and i wont get it. im not going to bring any of my systems or anything with me to college, so im not going to waste money on a game i only have a few months to play.

SkyMyl

I'm not ultra hyped for it, but I'll definitely be buying it when it comes out.

Silverhawk79

I'll probably buy it.
But I should probably actually beat the first one.
:B

Macawmoses

The fact the difficulty starts where the first left off is something for me to enjoy. Galaxy was far too easy - so I hope 2 ramps up a bit.

Mystic

I'm getting it for sure. Not sure when.

Cornwad

I'm hyped. The first one is by far my favorite game on the Wii.

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 04, 2010, 04:01:01 PM
I'm not ultra hyped for it, but I'll definitely be buying it when it comes out.

This. It's not so much Galaxy 2, but more along the lines that I have SOMETHING to play. I thought God of war 3 would take up a lot more time, but no, it didn't. So bah on that.

arachnid

I was obsesede with the first one but now there is going to be a Super Mario Galaxy 2! there nis no way i'm not getting it. in my opinion Super Mario Galaxy was second only to Super Mario 64.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Zero

I feel like at the age of 3 when I first played SMB that I signed a contract with Nintendo:

I get to keep my soul, and in return I have to purchase every main entry in the Mario franchise until the day I die.

So yeah, I'm getting it.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Sherlock on May 04, 2010, 07:01:09 PM
The fact the difficulty starts where the first left off is something for me to enjoy. Galaxy was far too easy - so I hope 2 ramps up a bit.
I don't get why people bring this up so much. In 3D Mario platformers outside of getting ALL 120 (Or around) there's never much of a difficulty. I've played all 3 during the same course of three months with about the same skill level and there's nothing that strikes me in general sans for completing everything outside of some choppy levels.

That being said I'll for sure get it. I just probably won't get it this summer due to games I want over it.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

DededeCloneChris

Of course I am. I already reserved my copy. I'll see what they did with the little story they made.

Zero

People complained about difficulty in Mario Galaxy, yet they were less experienced when playing past games in the franchise and thus the games were more difficult. I've played through Mario 64 and Sunshine recently and they're definitely just as easy as Galaxy. Besides, an easy game is an easy way to make sure your game hits your target market of "all ages".

You're growing up, that's all. lol