News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pacman is 30, yo

Started by Macawmoses, May 21, 2010, 11:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

It is indeed. You can go play 256 new Pacman levels by searching on Google too! They made a pretty sweet banner that just ate up my productivity for the day.

Anyways, 'gratz pacman. Now then, a bit of a confession - I found the first (and Ms. Pacman) infuriating as a kid. I just couldn't ever get past, say, the fourth level. Am I the only one still bitter over these games?

The Riddler

I've always loved Pacman, and the banner is by far the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

SkyMyl

Pacman is one of the few Arcade games to keep me entertained for a good while.

And that banner is by far the best thing I've seen this entire month.

Light

Hey guys. In case you didn't know, you can play co-op on the banner. That's right; Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man on the banner at the same time. P1 uses <^>V, P2 uses WASD. I pressed some buttons when my mom was playing it, and boom; we were co-opping Pac Man. Awesome poop.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

I like Ms. Pac-Man better. Just because it switches things up and has more cut scenes.

I got pretty far in Ms. Pac-Man, somewhere in the 70,000 points. Not bitter about the games, they're fun regardless if you suck at them or not.

Quote from: Light on May 21, 2010, 08:15:44 PM
Hey guys. In case you didn't know, you can play co-op on the banner. That's right; Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man on the banner at the same time. P1 uses <^>V, P2 uses WASD. I pressed some buttons when my mom was playing it, and boom; we were co-opping Pac Man. Awesome poop.
Yeah my boyfriend accidentally did that, too. It was funny listening to him struggle to control both at once over the phone.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.