News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

A future - NSFCD needs one.

Started by Thirdkoopa, May 30, 2010, 10:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 06, 2010, 01:56:16 AM
You're the only one who cares, so they don't need to.
Well, if they don't, then I'm right in saying that I don't see anything happening.

In other words, If they're not going to show us anything, they can't get mad when we say we don't see anything going on. Simple as that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Zorua on June 06, 2010, 07:28:25 AM
Well, if they don't, then I'm right in saying that I don't see anything happening.

In other words, If they're not going to show us anything, they can't get mad when we say we don't see anything going on. Simple as that.
No one is mad that we say we don't see anything, they're annoyed at you saying that they aren't doing anything, grow a brain.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

What we need is to get rid of the anal people on here. I'm not talking about just the gays, either.

And intercourse  you, I can be serious and joke at the same time.

Kilroy

Quote from: Super on June 07, 2010, 02:46:55 AM
What we need is to get rid of the anal people on here. I'm not talking about just the gays, either.

And intercourse  you, I can be serious and joke at the same time.
Super '12.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Dog Food

Quote from: Zorua on June 06, 2010, 07:28:25 AM

Yeah, where did I ever get that silly notion that things are happening around here? Stupid me.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: الذئب لص on June 07, 2010, 07:24:59 PM
Yeah, where did I ever get that silly notion that things are happening around here? Stupid me.
Well excuuuuse me. I don't know the forums outside of Power On.
Plus, up until now admins have mentioned in the Town Square that there was a new thread in Bulletin Board, each time an important one was made

I never check Bulletin Board. It's really quiet and boring, so sorry. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 01, 2010, 01:19:49 PM
While they review things other than games, and do so very frequently, 8C is pretty much that. Don't forget that we're hosting them too.
Alright, back to Square 1 then.

Finding what binds us...What other fields could we take with gaming? There isn't anything particular here that comes into mind for me.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

THEBIRD

i thought we were a intercourse ing nintendo forum. lets just go back to that. or an overall video game discussion forum.

Eizweir

Quote from: Zorua on June 08, 2010, 12:29:53 PM
Well excuuuuse me. I don't know the forums outside of Power On.
Plus, up until now admins have mentioned in the Town Square that there was a new thread in Bulletin Board, each time an important one was made

I never check Bulletin Board. It's really quiet and boring, so sorry. :|
rofl, how can you blame the administration for not doing anything when you don't even look to see if they are? 

For some reason, I don't think they're the lazy ones here.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kayo

Quote from: Xephyre on June 11, 2010, 06:50:17 PM
rofl, how can you blame the administration for not doing anything when you don't even look to see if they are? 

For some reason, I don't think they're the lazy ones here.
I said, they always mention something in IRC, etc. and I ALWAYS hear about it.

Doesn't help how slow this forum can be at times when I try loading thread indexes of different boards.
[move][/move]

Super

It's a cycle of laziness here.

Members are too lazy to do anything, so admins are too lazy to do anything.

When us admins try to do something, it fails because the members fail to care.

Everyone sucks.

Macawmoses

It's not laziness, it's apathy. It's just a lack of care.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Mace on June 27, 2010, 06:28:29 PM
It's not laziness, it's apathy. It's just a lack of care.
I barely care enough to finish this po

Macawmoses

I'd like to point out that had a certain group not started mass posting, we'd still be at 30 posts today.