Main Menu

Predictions?

Started by The Riddler, June 05, 2010, 09:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Which company will put on the best presentation?
Which company will pull something we really don't expect?
Who will bore us to tears and make us wish we weren't so loyal?

Etc. etc.

Predictions for E3?

DededeCloneChris

Nintendo - Incoming games (and maybe a new Mario game).
Playstation 3 - FPS games!
Xbox 360 - FPS games!

(Sorry, this cycle is repeating itself again).

Cornwad

I'm expecting a bunch of cool stuff from Nintendo, but there will still be a section at the beginning that makes me think the whole thing will suck.

I don't really care about Sony. It will probably be Move and LittleBigPlanet2 and other games and whatnot.

Microsoft will be Natal, Halo Reach, and various other stuff. It'll probably be more interesting than Sony, and they might announce more XBL features like last year's Facebook.

Also more MvC3 and DLC characters for SSF4

Triforceman22

I'm hoping for Zelda Wii, Black ops and Reach.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

PsychoYoshi

Shameless ripoff from one of my previous posts:

Quote from: PsychoYoshi
Cammy makes yet another appearance and embarrasses everyone on stage, in the expo, and in the world by talking about her dogs and when she broke her ankle and sucking at playing the demos as usual.
-Reggie talks about how Nintendo hasn't forgotten their hardcore audience while demonstrating Wii Fit Vitality Sensor Edition and mentioning at the end of the expo that Zelda has been delayed until Holiday 2011.
-Announcement that Golden Sun DS will be the launch title for the 3DS to the chagrin of fans everywhere.
-Has it been a year since the last incarnation of Wii Sports? Yeah, we'll see a new one of those.
-A new Animal Crossing with WiiSpeak functionality. It will also intelligently scramble player voices to sound like the animals to ensure the safety of children everywhere.
-Metroid: Other M will debut. Fans of Metroid Prime will continue to lambast the game until Nintendo displays their first 3D cleavage shot ever.
-Kid Icarus game entitled Kid Icarus Forever.
-Super Mario Galaxy 3. You've journeyed through space. You've ridden Yoshi. Now wear a Tanooki suit!
-Nintendo announces changes to improve the quality of their consumer online experience--friend code lengths will be doubled, and Nintendo will begin charging Xbox Live-level fees for its usage.

Also, one for Sony:
-More information on the Last Guardian will be announced. Developer confirms that the griffin will indeed die, to no one's surprise.

Also, one for Microsoft:
-More Halo poop.

Night the Lucario

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on June 06, 2010, 07:25:02 PM
-Metroid: Other M will debut. Fans of Metroid Prime will continue to lambast the game until Nintendo displays their first 3D cleavage shot ever.

No not really. Actually, most Metroid fans are cautiously optimistic about this game. And one of the complaints about it was that Samus was going to have large boobs... others have to do with the possibly awkward playing style, but other than that...
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Missingno6

We haven't seen Kirby in a while!
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Riddler on June 05, 2010, 09:37:35 AM
Which company will put on the best presentation?
-No idea.
-Probably none of them. If I was to take a guess, Sony.
-All of them.

I meant what I said, well, if we're still talking about the big 3 that is.
Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 05, 2010, 10:07:38 AM
Playstation 3 - FPS games!
lol, what.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Java

Quote from: Missingno6 on June 07, 2010, 05:06:48 AM
We haven't seen Kirby in a while!
Or Star Fox or F-Zero or any other Nintendo franchise that isn't Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid or Animal Crossing.

So_So_Man

QuoteWhich company will put on the best presentation?

Etc. etc.

Predictions for E3?
Valve
Valve
Not Valve

DededeCloneChris

Hmm, maybe the creator of Devil May Cry will reveal that he is working on a Star Fox game...

MoS

Gabe Newell is going to eat another stick of butter and tell us episode 3 has been delayed another year

Some new bullpoop Halo game that's no different than the others, but to get people to buy it they'll have Master Chief take off his helmet or something

Miyamoto is going to go on stage in a full link outfit riding Epona on stage to show off the new Zelda

A new DS will be announced, because there hasn't been a new one in about 2 months and we're overdue

Microsoft will show off the project natal some more and everyone will realize it's a piece of poop because we need force feedback and there probably wont be a large library of games that will ever make use of it, basement dwelling pedophiles however will rejoice because now they have their very own 9 year old girl they can talk to.

Nothing interesting from Sony because no one wants to develop games for that pile of vomit.

This years E3 is going to make me die a little on the inside.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on June 07, 2010, 06:36:32 PM
Gabe Newell is going to eat another stick of butter and tell us episode 3 has been delayed another year

Some new bullpoop Halo game that's no different than the others, but to get people to buy it they'll have Master Chief take off his helmet or something

Miyamoto is going to go on stage in a full link outfit riding Epona on stage to show off the new Zelda

A new DS will be announced, because there hasn't been a new one in about 2 months and we're overdue

Microsoft will show off the project natal some more and everyone will realize it's a piece of poop because we need force feedback and there probably wont be a large library of games that will ever make use of it, basement dwelling pedophiles however will rejoice because now they have their very own 9 year old girl they can talk to.

Nothing interesting from Sony because no one wants to develop games for that pile of vomit.

This years E3 is going to make me die a little on the inside.
Ouch. You hate every console?

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Night the Lucario on June 07, 2010, 03:11:48 AM
No not really. Actually, most Metroid fans are cautiously optimistic about this game. And one of the complaints about it was that Samus was going to have large boobs... others have to do with the possibly awkward playing style, but other than that...

Sarcasm much?

Night the Lucario

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on June 07, 2010, 11:18:37 PM
Sarcasm much?

I'm actually not being sarcastic there. Somebody made a topic about it on the Other M boards on GameFAQs(yes, I go there, and yes, I'm on the boards. Don't judge me.), about Samus having bigger boobs. Most people started yelling at them, mentioning that the people developing all of the characters - and indeed, much of the game - is going to be Nintendo. Nintendo is not going to make Samus have massive breasts.

Although I am a bit worried about the controls. From the descriptions I've read, it sounds like it might be rather awkward.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.