Started by Macawmoses, July 18, 2010, 09:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Jinjos should be mods.
King Jingaling Should be the admins.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

I think Rare is probably our frontrunner. The fact it covers so much is pretty nice too.

Let's sort out category names and names for any boards that will change (ie Forum Games).

The Riddler

DK Island can be one of the main boards.
Spiral Mountain or Mumbo's Mountain
SIS or MI6 Headquarters

Kayo

Make Power On into DK Island?

Make "Kong" a selectable rank? (I remember this rank from Oldsider)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

The Board of the Month can be The Sand Castle or something (In Banjo Kazooie, a sand castle was a place where you put in codes to change the game, you could put cheat codes but it's main purpose was for codes given in-game)

And by that I mean the name of it, like right now it's called "The Altering Cave"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude φ on July 21, 2010, 10:10:37 PM
The Board of the Month can be The Sand Castle or something (In Banjo Kazooie, a sand castle was a place where you put in codes to change the game, you could put cheat codes but it's main purpose was for codes given in-game)

And by that I mean the name of it, like right now it's called "The Altering Cave"
As long as it's a place that changes, it's okay.

Although, I'm gonna miss Altering Cave, the category I picked the name for. ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kianglo on July 22, 2010, 11:01:46 AM

The Sand Castle is not a place that changes. A better name from the Banjo-Kazooie series would be the famous level "Click Clock Wood," a forest which changes into four different levels (spring, summer, fall, winter).

JrDude

Quote from: Kianglo on July 22, 2010, 11:01:46 AM

Funny thing is that I picked it. I didn't get the name right but someone corrected me, but still my idea. Either way I don't really care.

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 22, 2010, 01:31:49 PM
The Sand Castle is not a place that changes. A better name from the Banjo-Kazooie series would be the famous level "Click Clock Wood," a forest which changes into four different levels (spring, summer, fall, winter).
It does change the game though, IDK it was the best I could think of. Click Clock Wood would be a good idea but for some reason it doesn't seem like it would fit.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

Now onto the topic.  If we do a Rareware theme, how about we use one of the following as pips? (depending on rank and powers, we can use each one):

Jiggies, Golden Bananas, Something from Jetpac (it's all so shiny), the cash from Conker's Bad Fur Day, OH OH we can also use those Mumbo tokens and the notes/clefts!  (You can tell haven't played GoldenEye, right?  I also missed the Disney racing game and Perfect Dark, don't know what to do in Jet Force Gemini, and didn't get far in CBFD)

The Riddler

Ok, here it goes:

Briefing Room -> MI6 Headquarters (Goldeneye)
Greater Kanto -> DK Island or Kong Country
Altering Cave -> Click Clock Wood (Banjo Kazooie)
Game Corner -> Piñata Island
Teleporter Room -> lol i have no intercourse ing idea

Ranks:
Highest Post Based Rank: Kong (plus, it's a nice throwback to Oldsider)

Ranks, in no particular order:
Kremling - DK Series
Banana Bird - DKC3
Jinjo - B-K Series
00 Agent - Goldeneye
Piñata - Viva Piñata

...I'd do more but I dunno how many ranks we need. D:

JrDude

What about The Great Mighty Poo?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I like Rob's ideas. I want Kong as a rank.. and oh, Kremling.. I was that rank when Oldsider closed ;_;

I wish Kremling could be selectable, with the original purple it had. I would love that <3
[move][/move]

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Macawmoses

Banjo and Diddy Kong Racing take most nods, with nods to Conker, Perfect Dark, Battletoads, Viva Pinata, Goldeneye, etc.