Main Menu

What do You believe in?

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 10, 2010, 04:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on August 16, 2010, 09:23:55 PM
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Some of them are sort of funny (the MATING SIGNAL) but none are really stupid.
THERE IS AN ANNOYING GUEST IN MY LAIR. AM I DISHONORING SATAN BY NOT DESTROYING HIM? HE IS MY SIBLING.

But seriously, I know a bit about Satanism and I've actually never heard of those rules. Would I be correct in guessing that those are part of LaVeyan Satanism?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

phatyo

Quote from: Kaz on August 18, 2010, 10:39:57 PM
"Vaccine" implies that aging is a virus...which it's not.

Here's an idea - maybe we could find a "vaccine," as you would so call it, that could cure you of stupidity. Or maybe a "vaccine" that could cure us of you.
you do not have a life lol.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

tibar21

we got some major league flaming going on in here lol
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nik on August 19, 2010, 11:14:17 AM
Actually, it's pretty tame.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Nik on August 19, 2010, 11:14:17 AM
More like some major stupidity à la phatyo.

Tahrann

Sorry for a little bit off topic here... but WHY (@Phatyo) would you want to live forever? If the world is going down the crapper why do you want to be one of those who suffer from it for all eternity?
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

StarWindWizard7

Please get back on Topic, and stop flaming each other.

phatyo

Quote from: Tahrann on August 19, 2010, 12:54:47 PM
Sorry for a little bit off topic here... but WHY (@Phatyo) would you want to live forever? If the world is going down the crapper why do you want to be one of those who suffer from it for all eternity?
How am I going to suffer? Once this planet will reach dooms day I'm sure a solution will be found. If thats whats your implying.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: phatyo on August 20, 2010, 12:28:36 PM
How am I going to suffer? Once this planet will reach dooms day I'm sure a solution will be found. If thats whats your implying.
Who's going to find a solution if everybody is dead?

Not to mention, there's no avoiding the Sun eventually going red giant and swallowing up the Earth.

tibar21

Quote from: Phaze on August 20, 2010, 03:00:16 PM
Not to mention, there's no avoiding the Sun eventually going red giant and swallowing up the Earth.
who knows? we still have hundreds of millions of years until we have to worry about it.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Nik on August 20, 2010, 07:17:38 PM
who knows? we still have hundreds of millions of years until we have to worry about it.
Even if people do find some way to shield the Earth from the Sun, we will still have the issue of, you know, not having a Sun.

Not that I care, i'll be dead.

tibar21

Quote from: Phaze on August 20, 2010, 07:47:47 PM
Even if people do find some way to shield the Earth from the Sun, we will still have the issue of, you know, not having a Sun.

Not that I care, i'll be dead.
then again we're more likely to abandon earth and migrate to another planet by then. They'd have to find a way to travel faster than the speed of light.

Tahrann

Well just look at the monster I created Star, sorry about that. Maybe we should have an actual topic on this and have our posts moved or something.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Kaz

i believe that you are all homosexual
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.