<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Tomorrow

Started by BOREDFOREVER, October 19, 2010, 07:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 21, 2010, 04:47:31 AM
Tongiht

The door handle is warm and the dooor is unlucked.  I can hear people inside whispering and I have to go in its my job and I can't afford another intercourse  up so I have to go in. Something is off way off because my first sets of patrols the door was locked and its cold as intercourse  outside and there is no way that handle should be hot.

They keep whispering and eveb though I walked away from the door ican still hear them just as loud like they're right behind me over my shoulder but I can't make out the words.

I wrote a note to I dunno why but I wrote a note because I felt like I should tell somebody but I don't want to tell anybody if I don't have to What would theysay?
You're just intercourse ing with us, right?

Allegretto

It's the phantom of the opera.

Silverhawk79

Rayquarian

Quote from: Mr. Badass. on October 21, 2010, 02:08:09 PM
It's the phantom of the opera.

Let's post songs from Phantom of the Opera.

BOREDFOREVER

Hello,

He told me not to give my name on here, so I'll just say I'm BOREDFANBOY'S wife.  In the note they found, he told me to come on to this site and post for him.

I just read through his posts, hoping it would help us figure out what happened, but it doesn't help at all.  I knew he hadn't been sleeping well, but I figured he was just getting used to a new schedule.  I guess I should tell you what happened.  I don't really know myself, though.

This morning when I came into work there were a lot of police cars at the theatre.  I work at the same place he does security at, it means we can see eachother a little more often.  I came in and one of the policeman stopped me and asked me my name.  When I told him, he asked me to park and come speak with him.  He started asking me a bunch of questions like "has your husband made any new friends recently" and "has he been behaving strangely."  I told them that he had been tired and cranky lately, but it was because he hadn't been getting much sleep.

The policeman told me that he hadn't been at his usual spot when people started arriving for the day.  People tried calling his cellphone, but no one could get an answer.  One of the operations guys went ahead and started unlocking the venue when they found him.  He was lying in the middle of the stage holding his stomach.  The police say it looks like he was either stabbed or stabbed himself, but they were still looking for a knife.  They took him to the closest hospital and tried to call me, but I don't usually answer the phone before I get to work.

The doctors say that he probably fainted due to blood loss from the wound, because the can't find a head wound or anything else like that.  They say he should have woken up already, though.  They're going to run some more tests tomorrow. 

Before I left the theatre, though, the policeman gave me copies of two notes they found in his pocket.  One of them was written by him, and it had some personal things that I'd rather not share.  It also gave me directions to come on here and write what had happened.  The other wasn't written by him, it wsa actually a poem or something like that.  I think it might be the tomorrow thing he wrote about here.

"Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death.
Out, out brief candle.  Life's but a walking shadow,
a poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more."

I don't know what it's supposed to mean or why he had it.  Maybe you guys know.  All I know is that I want him to get better and come back home.  If you guys know anything besides what he wrote here, write it here.  I need to know.

Thanks

DededeCloneChris

All I can say is...goodness gracious. I hope he gets better.

JrDude

Sounds like a good idea for a play.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

yeah, that's a nice story

SkyMyl

Holy poop...this is either Bored trolling us immensely, or this is completely legitimate. Knowing Bored, I'm going to assume the latter.

Here's praying he gets better soon.

Silverhawk79

Wait...wasn't Macbeth stabbed in the stomach?

Macawmoses

I love that it omits lines of the great soliloquy.

BOREDFOREVER

What lines are those?

"Tis a tale told by and idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

I think that about sums it up.

Macawmoses

To the last syllable of recorded time

Jhen Mohran

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 22, 2010, 04:42:23 AM
What lines are those?

None of this was true after all, ze?

Dog Food

Oh come on guys, it was completely out of character from the first post. And I don't mean that in any offense to you, Bored. The story was great and I can see how it could possibly be believable to some. Except the wife part. People should have definitely realized it was a ruse after that. I really doubt that if something happened to you, the first thing on your mind would be this site (and your wife would immediately come onto this site after receiving your note while she was unsure whether you would be okay, but then again I don't know your wife). You do have a wife and kids, after all.

But yeah, a nice read. We should do more of these "is it real or is it fake" stories more often. And incorporate some real stories, too, to add to the guessing game.

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 22, 2010, 04:42:23 AM
What lines are those?

Did you omit that line to give a hint that your story was "a tale... signifying nothing"? If so, that makes this story even more win.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.