Main Menu

Tomorrow

Started by BOREDFOREVER, October 19, 2010, 07:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

How could anyone believe it?
It was clear that it was rubbish.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mr. Badass. on October 22, 2010, 02:13:14 PM
How could anyone believe it?
It was clear that it was rubbish.
Gullibility.

Allegretto

JrDude

Funny how no one showed their disbelief until after it's almost confirmed fake.

I never really believed it, all I believed was that he was dumb enough to think something was haunting the place.
Why?
Quote from: Kaz on October 22, 2010, 02:26:17 PM
because this is NSFCD
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 22, 2010, 07:16:29 PM

I never really believed it, all I believed was that he was dumb enough to think something was haunting the place.
Why?
Not showing disbelief does not mean that person believes it.

BOREDFOREVER

Why?

That's pretty good.  Don't you have some whiny ninny or social reject forum you can go plague instead of being a constant annoyance here?

TheDarkChief

Why?
Quote from: TheDarkChief on October 20, 2010, 05:25:33 PM
inb4 no one realizes that this will turn out to be a story other than me
you're late about two pages

JrDude

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 22, 2010, 08:29:27 PM
That's pretty good.  Don't you have some whiny ninny or social reject forum you can go plague instead of being a constant annoyance here?
What's the difference between a "social reject forum" and here?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 22, 2010, 10:03:31 PM
What's the difference between a "social reject forum" and here?
a social reject forum doesn't have BFB

JrDude

If I cared enough to look, about half of the users here on NSFCD basically admit to being social rejects, "I have no life, I have barely any friends, I never had a girlfriend, I'm at home all day, etc." (Obvious insult will likely happen here [except maybe now that I pointed it out]). And maybe half of the ones who haven't admitted it are indeed still social rejects. (Possibly here?)
But I guess that is overruled by the power of BFB.

inb4yes
[move][/move]
Dude .

TheDarkChief

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 23, 2010, 01:49:06 AM
If I cared enough to look, about half of the users here on NSFCD basically admit to being social rejects, "I have no life, I have barely any friends, I never had a girlfriend, I'm at home all day, etc." (Obvious insult will likely happen here [except maybe now that I pointed it out]). And maybe half of the ones who haven't admitted it are indeed still social rejects. (Possibly here?)

inb4yes
what are you talking about
are you trying to be witty again? man that didnt really work out well last time

and its obvious that like maybe half of the users here are social rejects seeing as its creator itself is a social reject since he keeps breaking everything, so jrdude you dont really need to care to look either, so just shut up you're not really that smart as you think you are

sorry just a pet peeve gotta point that out

JrDude

I already know that I'm not very smart.

I seriously think a great load of this forum is literally retarded, no matter how many times I point out how stupid I am, or how smart I am not, people say that I think I'm smart.

Also, you make no sense in that post.
And it's not very witty to say "are you trying to be witty again?" every time I post something you think isn't funny.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Both of you can shut up.

Allegretto

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 23, 2010, 01:49:06 AM

inb4yes
None of you emo faggots have anything on me, I won a god darned award for it here.

[USER WAS...PITIED FOR THIS POST...]